Thread: The Koenigsegg CCR Pics - High Res

The Koenigsegg CCR Pics - High Res

Here are a few The Koenigsegg CCR pictures I have stumbled upon today, enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

lovely!

this car looks amazing. ive seen the koenigsegg cc8s with which i fell in love with. but the CCR looks better even though they didnt change the body design much. lets hope it has a better engine that the cc8s

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk
    this car looks amazing. ive seen the koenigsegg cc8s with which i fell in love with. but the CCR looks better even though they didnt change the body design much. lets hope it has a better engine that the cc8s
    What's wrong with the CC8S engine? As far as I know it powered the CC8S convertible to the title of being the fastest convertible ever.

Quote Originally Posted by carlover
    What's wrong with the CC8S engine? As far as I know it powered the CC8S convertible to the title of being the fastest convertible ever.
    I dont think there is anything wrong with the CCS8 engine, just that it is improved upon within the CCR model. The horsepower differences are 655 bhp for the CCS8 model and 806 bhp for the new and improved CCR. The 0-60 time of the CCS8 was 3.5, and the CCR is estimated at 3.2. Not a terribly large increase, but still impressive. What is more amazing is the estimated quarter mile time of 9 seconds flat. Where do I sign again?

Quote Originally Posted by toyota_trevor
    I dont think there is anything wrong with the CCS8 engine, just that it is improved upon within the CCR model. The horsepower differences are 655 bhp for the CCS8 model and 806 bhp for the new and improved CCR. The 0-60 time of the CCS8 was 3.5, and the CCR is estimated at 3.2. Not a terribly large increase, but still impressive. What is more amazing is the estimated quarter mile time of 9 seconds flat. Where do I sign again?
    I wasn't talking to you I was talking to Silverhawk who said
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk
    lets hope it has a better engine that the cc8s

Thread Information