Thread: This is for DINO, help me please.

This is for DINO, help me please.

Dino,

I recently was offered the chance to pick up a reissue Fujimi Ferrari F355 for $25.00 but I had remembered I read somewhere that the kit is far from correct (i.e. the chassis & parts were from an older Ferrari kit, etc).

I know you have one and had posted a thread before. So is it worth it? The F355 is one of my favorites you know

Thanks in advance Dino
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

The 355's were tooled up in the 90's when Ferrari was pulling their license from everyone, my theory is Fujimi got part way through the 355 series when this happened.

As it turns out Fujimi never made a 355 interior, instead they used their 348 interior, and if you get the 355 GTS kit it has a 355 chassis but all others have the 348. Even the new 355 Spider kits still have the 'old' parts.

If you like the 355 don't let the bogus parts stop you, the body and wheels are very nice. One more flaw in the kit is Fujimi put a panel line above the side windows which doesn't belong there.

Thanks for the info! Yup it's the Spider kit I'm talking about.

Thanks again. You're the man!
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

Thread Information