Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Palm Beach Z Meet

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx View Post
    Just this one
    Thanks for that Niko - I got another question, did you guys actually eat at Sonics or just use their parking lot, as I imagine they'd get pissed if you didn't eat anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    Thanks for that Niko - I got another question, did you guys actually eat at Sonics or just use their parking lot, as I imagine they'd get pissed if you didn't eat anything.
    That was my first question as soon as I got there, I hate annoying people and I hate having people telling me to move, to leave, etc... Works out that the owner of the Sonic is a good friend of the South Florida Z Car Club President and even used to own a 350Z. He gave us coupons for free burgers + he definitely made some money out of the meeting because it was a hot day and pretty much everyone was buying drinks

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    Are the Silvias considered as Zs as well, or are they different?
    They're different, In american circles is common to hear them called "S" chassis, or "Z" chassis.

But as said above - good nissan owners dont mind some cross cousin loving at meetups.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post
    They're different, In american circles is common to hear them called "S" chassis, or "Z" chassis.

But as said above - good nissan owners dont mind some cross cousin loving at meetups.
    yeah, and the G's are generally allowed to join in as well. and since there are so few GT-Rs, they are typically allowed in Z Car Clubs.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

We had another monthly meet yesterday 03-21-09. The weather was awful and only a small amount of Zs showed up (we did get a 370Z this time....) so I only snapped a few photos and didn't stay long since it rained pretty much the whole time. Had fun as usual, everyone was great

Took some HDR's and regular photos:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hottest car of the night:
    Attached Images Attached Images

I like those pictures. With the wet pavement and the dark sky, it really makes the lights and cars stand out. They look like official pics from Nissan or something. Great job.

Hopefully next month will be clear and more will show up. Do you guys have meetings at different locations, just to change things up, or do you always meet at the sonic?
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
    -Rita Mae Brown-

Quote Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
    I like those pictures. With the wet pavement and the dark sky, it really makes the lights and cars stand out. They look like official pics from Nissan or something. Great job.

Hopefully next month will be clear and more will show up. Do you guys have meetings at different locations, just to change things up, or do you always meet at the sonic?
    Thanks for the comment

There's a monthly meet in Miami, one in Broward, and one in Palm Beach... each one on a different Saturday and I believe they're always at the same location.

I want to see some 240Zs - are there any on the site?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    I want to see some 240Zs - are there any on the site?
    There weren't any this weekend, but the Broward/Miami meets are usually bigger... I'll try to visit one of those one of these days, but my wife believes that one Saturday per month is more than enough... lol.

Thread Information