Go to Ultimatecarpage.com

Go Back   Ultimatecarpage.com forums > General forums > Multimedia > Chop forums

Old 03-17-2012, 02:19 AM
Rookie

Audi RS4 concept 2015 | Glacius

HI Dudes, long time none seen, been ages, thougth I would share my last render, its been over 1 ,5 years since last time I did one, so please dont be to rough on me =)

"copied this from another thread "

Here is my latest Chop/ render/ concept I have done, let me know your thought sorry about the amount of text ^^

So, the time is here, my first render after my 1 and a half year break.

I want to first thank my amazing girlfriend for supporting me and letting me stay up late and work on this .Thank you love <3

Also thanks to every single wip watcher that has helped me without you this could not have been done.

I have been very stressed about this, if its good enough will it be to the level of the new " elite" and so on, but I cant work on it anymore, It is no more time, I promised my gf that by late wednesday it would be done, and that day is now.

I basically wanted to vision a new design for the RS4 in 2015, and show what I believe it could look like, who knows, i might be all off the chart here but it is what I try do to, I know realism is not "top" here but I really do not use any reference on any of my renders, as it takes to much time for me, and it ruins my workflow.

I also have to mention that the PSD ended up at a staggering, 1,7 GB with over 670 layers, )= i need to learn to merge stuff lol.

Also I made 3 PSDs just for this render, and I also plan to make a Sport version later this month

I also added loads of details this time, like working sensors, and window washers , and windows heating .

As always i usually brush everything from scratch it what I do best and here its the same, the wheels and interior is the only thing i copypasted here.
Background is made up from 7 different ones, and the lizzard is half brushed. ( I love him )

So without further delay, here is my entry for all star comp " late lol " , and my new RS4 Concept

Stock image

My interpetation of the new RS4 concept
Black Roof

White Roof edition

Super HIGH BLACK ROOF res for those who wants that
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/7216/rs4finalhr.jpg

SUper HIGH WHITE ROOF
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/3208/...rwhiteroof.jpg

and ZOOM bits, for those great details.
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/7315/zoomi.jpg

Thank you all for watching.

Thanks for Gurnade for getting me the wheels, and special thanks to " ADV1 / RS Quattro wheels "

***All trademarks used on these images are the property of their respective owners.
It is just a fanart ***

Last edited by Glacius; 03-17-2012 at 02:21 AM.