Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering View Post
As crazy as Supra MkIV prices are, they're at least closer to Earth than air-cooled Porsche values. Now that's a whole new level of insanity.

Speaking of the new Supra, it's running 2nd in class nearly 18 hours into the 24hrs Nürburgring. One of the Mercedes-AMG threw away a podium spot in a silly crash trying to out-brake it on the GP course. Mr. Toyoda is currently in the car.
Well not in Spain. The air-cooled 911s are slightly more affordable. With emphasis on slightly.

Porsche 911 de segunda mano y ocasión | Coches.net

By the way, the Supra finally finished third in class. Not bad I guess. I wouldn't mind one to replace the 1er eventually.
Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
Ah gotcha. Congrats on the purchase.
Thanks! Haven't driven it a lot lately, but the first 600 or so miles have been amazing.
Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
Mazda's been all vaporware lately, they're definitely way smaller than any of the Japanese big 3 by far. Overall though, I'd rate the company healthier than Mitsubishi. I don't even know what they sell now other than the Eclipse crossover and whatever is left of their Galants.
Disagree. I respect Mazda highly. They are indeed small compared to the Japanese giants, but their cars are as interesting as ever especially with the SkyActiv-X. If instead of a silly targa the MX-5 RF would've been a proper hardtop coupe I'd have had a tough choosing for my next car...