Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bugatti Veyron EB 16.4 Grand Sport - Sang Bleu

another color scheme but stll no improvement with performance.
    Nothing to say...

I actually saw and photographed it today. I now realise that I saw something new....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    Beautiful yea, but not nice enough to be worth paying the full price tag. As for the performance, lets face it, nobody's actually going to use a Bugatti to its potential. You're better off spending under 100K for a beautifully kept older Ferrari, which will score you endless stares from passers by, and still offer more car than most people could ever handle. All that something like a Bugatti is to me is a statement saying "I have so much money I could feed africa, but instead I'm buying this to make certain everyone gets the point of how wealthy I am."

It can be summarized in one word:

STUPID
    you got that right. even though i like the car.
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

I'm convinced that Bugatti is having a contest to see if they can make more versions of the Veyron than Lamborghini can with the Murcielago... It's getting to be ri-god-damn-diculous.
    ...Utah! Get me two...

Sacre bleu, they made another variant?
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Dear Bugatti/VW/whoever the hell else is involved in ownership,
    As beautiful as your Veyron is please stop. Ripping off the super-super wealthy by selling them the FASTEST CAR IN THE WORLD that can never be used to its potential in a normal situation was fun for a while but its sad that you can continuously find people with more money than sense. Just stop. Before the Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Per Sang Bleu California Superleggara Edition Mk II.V comes out to compete with the Lamborghini Murcielago LP8000 SV GTR-R Versace. Stop.
    Sincerely,
    ScionDriver

I hate Bugatti. I love the "ultra-gt" concept of combining ultra-luxury with hypercar-bearting performance (I wish Maybach had produced the Exelero) but I've always thought the Bugatti was UGLY! And the 20-something special editions are just annoying! I'm glad to see I'm not the only person who feels that way.

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    i think this is getting as bad as badge engineering.
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Near the middle of the middle of middle England.
    This is now extremely boring. Does Bugatti have nothing better to do than repaint their cars and put (admittedly beautiful) new wheels on? At least Mansory *shudder* fiddled with the performance a little. Until Bugatti do the same, I shall fail to like these countless 'editions'.
    Buying a car and not driving it is like buying a meal and not eating it.

"Oh sh*t, we're going..25!!" - A dear friend of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by W.R. View Post
    This is now extremely boring. Does Bugatti have nothing better to do than repaint their cars and put (admittedly beautiful) new wheels on? At least Mansory *shudder* fiddled with the performance a little. Until Bugatti do the same, I shall fail to like these countless 'editions'.
    Actually, i have read something about a Bugatti Veyron GT befor. It will have 1,350 hp, 264 mph top speed, and a 0-60 mph time in 2.2 sec. I just don't know when bugatti will release it or if they will release it at all or not.
    Last edited by Black Edition; 08-15-2009 at 12:10 AM. Reason: ...
    Nothing to say...

hey, i got a picture of the actual veyron sang bleu. i got from supercars.net
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Nothing to say...

How much more expensive are these special edition Veyrons? Like how much is each version? Anybody know?
    www.flickr.com/photos/maestro_ng

Quote Originally Posted by Roentgen View Post
    How much more expensive are these special edition Veyrons? Like how much is each version? Anybody know?
    I think they are not sold officially, unless some idiot wants to pay the top price.
    Here's the car at the Quail Lodge yesterday
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    I think they are not sold officially, unless some idiot wants to pay the top price.
    Here's the car at the Quail Lodge yesterday
    I like that, looks the goods.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by ScionDriver View Post
    Dear Bugatti/VW/whoever the hell else is involved in ownership,
    As beautiful as your Veyron is please stop. Ripping off the super-super wealthy by selling them the FASTEST CAR IN THE WORLD that can never be used to its potential in a normal situation was fun for a while but its sad that you can continuously find people with more money than sense. Just stop. Before the Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Per Sang Bleu California Superleggara Edition Mk II.V comes out to compete with the Lamborghini Murcielago LP8000 SV GTR-R Versace. Stop.
    Sincerely,
    ScionDriver
    Actually, since a lot of the super-wealthy get to be that way by ripping other people off, I think it's justice served that they continue to be duped into getting ripped off by Bugatti If only Bugatti gave to the poor, they could be the automotive equivalent of Robin Hood.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobrafan427 View Post
    lol yeah i guess they could, it's got 1/4 of the veyrons engine in it i assume. I wonder if they could use recycled engines to make the W16?
    Imagine, the Bugatti Veyron GTI Special Edition. It'll have four 1.8Ts in it and a golf ball shift knob made of solid diamond
    Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain one as an adult.

Thread Information