Page 40 of 88 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: What Game Are You Playing?

ok, GRID simulations isn't nice at all, but the game is fun.
    It keeps crashing, but I didn't pay for it, so "that's fine" me thinks".
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by cargirl1990 View Post
    heres what Metroid looks like... the first one is Metroif Prime 2: Echoes, the second one is Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, and the last one is Metroid Prime.
    Planning on getting the Wii-welease of the trilogy for the wii-ification of the first two? Comes out in Octoberish I believe, the first two have been widescreened and have the new controls grafted in.

Quote Originally Posted by pimento View Post
    Planning on getting the Wii-welease of the trilogy for the wii-ification of the first two? Comes out in Octoberish I believe, the first two have been widescreened and have the new controls grafted in.
    I may get that too. My Wii is collecting dust since the PS3 came in. To be honest, there are plenty of good games for it.

Edit- I don't want it to be a flame war, but let's just say they're good enough for my tastes. And I'm happy with that.

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    I may get that too. My Wii is collecting dust since the PS3 came in. To be honest, there are plenty of good games for it.

Edit- I don't want it to be a flame war, but let's just say they're good enough for my tastes. And I'm happy with that.
    i totally can't wait for the welease on those two becuase i have the Gamecube versions and MP3C was amazing with the controls and all. I also heard that late 2010 that there is another Metroid game coming out at around that time call Metroid Other M. i put up some pics asap.
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

here are da picsha's!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PINGAS!!!!

PINGAS!!!!

Metroid Other M is being made by Team Ninja at Tecmo, though it's still being run by the original 2D Metroid team (sans Gunpei Yokoi, obv). This is ostensibly the team behind Ninja Gaiden and DOA, except that most of the senior guys left with Itagaki. It's going to be more like Metroid Fusion (GBA) than Prime, being that it has voiced cutscenes and a large emphasis on action and story. Infos, previews and video at 1up. I'm cautiously optimistic about it, even though it seems a pretty major departure from Metroids of old.

Metroid Other M is being made by Team Ninja at Tecmo, though it's still being run by the original 2D Metroid team (sans Gunpei Yokoi, obv). This is ostensibly the team behind Ninja Gaiden and DOA, except that most of the senior guys left with Itagaki. It's going to be more like Metroid Fusion (GBA) than Prime, being that it has voiced cutscenes and a large emphasis on action and story. Infos, previews and video at 1up. I'm cautiously optimistic about it, even though it seems a pretty major departure from Metroids of old.
    i was surprised that this game developer Team Ninja was doing some of the game as well as Retro Studios. i liked the voice-over/ acting thingy in MP3C. i never played Super Metroid as the old school Metroid games came out when i was a toddler. i like the fact that its a woman and it really speaks to me. its like independence in a good way. usually, games like this consists of males with the females in the bakround or the main male character trying to save the girl and the world. from the pics that i thrown on here, i really can't wait to play it. the Dark Samus thing got kinda old to me, but i will always love the Metroid series.
    PINGAS!!!!

I believe Retro have nothing to do with Other M, they just did the Prime series. An internal Nintendo studio (R&D1 I think) did the others, and are running the Other M production. Super Metroid is available on Virtual Console on Wii if you want to check it out, it's a lot of fun.. yet quite retro in a lot of ways. There's no tutorial for example. If you do check it out and you get stuck, hit up Video Game Cheats, Reviews, FAQs, Message Boards, and More - GameFAQs for assistance.

I believe Retro have nothing to do with Other M, they just did the Prime series. An internal Nintendo studio (R&D1 I think) did the others, and are running the Other M production. Super Metroid is available on Virtual Console on Wii if you want to check it out, it's a lot of fun.. yet quite retro in a lot of ways. There's no tutorial for example. If you do check it out and you get stuck, hit up Video Game Cheats, Reviews, FAQs, Message Boards, and More - GameFAQs for assistance.
    since you seem to like Metroid, go to this site: Metroid Metal - Metal covers of Metroid Goodness - by Stemage. the band Stemage has done most of the Metroid songs from the game and there very, very, good. its all done in electric guitar. and their still doing some more tracks to which i can't wait for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Oh, I've been there, heard that.. You should check out OCRemix and this track by virt.

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    more console games need a photo mode/snapshot button imo. i find all the pics i have from games are from forza, halo 3 or battlefield. which is a shame because i've been playing far cry 2 a fair bit and there have been some good moments there.

anyway...

CHAERG! lol that's begging for a mortar strike.

hide in the building would you - webb/trapdoorspider has zero tolerance for snipers

run tank run - you can see another JDAM on the left there, the faint smoke trail. that tank is boned.

about to get a crotch full of lead.

it's a shame the photomode degrades the visual quality so much, but oh well.
    if it looks like i use the M60 a lot, well.. i do. i'm usually our designated support guy. fired 39,000 rounds out of the damn thing according to my stats page LOL
    Clutch how do you get the game in pictures ?.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

hit up on the Dpad, Then it loads them to the battlefield bad company web site.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

I've just finished COD World at War on PC after only about 5 days. A bit dissappointed after COD4. Some good missions with the Russians but the Pacific bits were all a bit samey
    How can men use sex to get what they want?
    Sex is what they want. - Frasier

The mortars were the highlight of the Pacific missions for me.
    I am the Stig

Thread Information