Thread: 2008 Modena Terra di Motori Hi-Res Photoshoot

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2008 Modena Terra di Motori Hi-Res Photoshoot

OH HAI folks!
    i'm sorry but i'm a bit excited about this first day at Modena Terra di Motori, a little "autoshow" in the center of Modena with modenese, and not only, production of cars and of course supercars. the day started quite poorly, with the main square covered by Ferrari......but none of them was really "special" except for a 355 Challenge. i'm not complaining like a local dude i heard telling "la 430 è la più lofi", which, in local language means "the 430 is the lamest one"....ehm, NO!
    then i found some good ladies from the past (including an Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI ), and the new Granturismo S at the Maserati's stand and then............TWO ZONDA !!! i took 65 pics just of them...and some posters of the 'ring record run...very gentle people, i have to say, and even competent, not simply some hostess.
    i took something like 207 pics at the end, at 8 Mpixels, including some "native" cars. it's about 3 mb for every pics, so i'm going to decide which pics to post and then resize them. if someone is interested in the whole set, let me now, we can find a way i geuss.

btw, here comes the list (next post, let me check!) of the cars, so you can tell me your preferences about which pics i should post the most...and tomorrow, DAY 2 !

EDIT: i finally decided to post ALL the pics, and i updated the index with the content of the whole thread.
    pls, take a look at post #132
    and now ENJOY!
    Last edited by LeonOfTheDead; 04-24-2008 at 08:01 AM.

Thread Information