Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Damn Chevy's

Hey, could be worse I paid close-on $1,000 to get my Peugeot fixed after the mishap, and Peugeot quoted me $3200 to get it done. Every cloud has a silver lining, m'boy.

Oh, and damn Chevy.

Did I miss the thread where you broke the Pug, what did you do?
    PPC - Put a V8 in it!

lol saw this right after i posted in my thread and realized both top threads in the forum are about broken chevy's

Well I got her back today, just in time for the last day of classes. The total ended up at just over $750 with a new rear brake line and differential cover included in there too. Took her to the car wash and left the windows down tonight to air out the oily mechanic smell.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by h00t_h00t View Post
    Did I miss the thread where you broke the Pug, what did you do?
    No thread, just me leaving a large quantitiy of hints.
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang View Post
    It's 8:30 AM and I pull out of my driveway for the 25 mile drive back to SUNY Potsdam (my college). I woke up late, didn't catch a shower, and decided I'd have to drive like a mad man to make it for my 9:00 Spanish quiz. With T.I. bumping the speakers I peal out of my driveway immediately exceeding the speed limit and wave to the cop coming at me in the other direction.

All is going good, its a beautiful 62*F outside and the windows are down letting in the spring breeze. 5 Miles down the road as I enter the town of Raymondville NY I approach a slight hill in the road as I've done 100's of times before. This time however proved to be different.

Suddenly I hear a snapping over my deafening music and the entire car begins to shake rapidly pulling to the right toward a swampy ditch. I immediately begin to think that this beautiful Monday morning has been ruined by a flat tire. Wrong. After getting out and running to the passenger side of the car I see to my amazement that both tires are perfectly fine.

Shit.

This means is something more serious, something inside, something expensive! So I lay down on the ground and look up inside the wheel wells hoping to find a dead fox or old lady to rule out something major.

Nothing.

So I figure I'll call my pops, and a tow truck to limit any further damage done to my car. So I rip the cellphone out of my pocket, it beeps, and goes dead, fcking razrs. Great Monday morning so far. I manage to knock on this random door and the owner lets me borrow his phone.

At this point in time the tow truck shows up and my dad is an hour away looking at skylights for his project house. Woopiedoo. Fortunately my uncle just happened to be driving by and he picked me up and loaned me $50 for the tow truck driver.

The Blazer is currently sitting in a parking space outside of a local garage where they told me its going to be at least an hour before they can find the problem and give me an estimate. I hope to god it isn't another $500 ball joint.

So in the end I probably failed my Spanish quiz, and will be out a lot of money I don't want to spend on fixing a car I plan to be done with by the end of the summer.

Damn Chevy.
    Don't mess with the Dutch. We have far reaching powers Revenge is sweet

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie View Post
    Don't mess with the Dutch. We have far reaching powers Revenge is sweet

What?
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Thread Information