Page 29 of 536 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129529 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off your latest purchases here!

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    I just bought a BlackBerry 7100i from Nextel. I still have my Treo 650, I got the BlackBerry for it's walkie talkie feature to keep in touch with my employees.
    Seriously, if you can succesfully do the whole walkie talkie thing with your buisness...you're gunna be the coolest guy ever.

Why would more efficient brakes be illegal??
    We all think the same We have some really stupid rules over here. For example, you can install a 4point seatbelt, but the original one has to be kept in the car as well...

Or you cant tint the front windows, but it's legal to buy a new car with tinted front windows...

Quote Originally Posted by Zytek Fan
    You got a Zalman Reserator 1
    Why not Reserator 2?
    Is there a big difference between those 2?

I've got the Reserator one, think allready for 2 years now. And it's really good. I don't use the PC that hard, but sometimes it does run couple of days without putting it of and it doens't really get hot. Even in warm days.

I cool the CPU, chipset and graphic card with it. It's realy quite (sometimes I go to sleep and then notice I didn't turn it of) and I think it has some looks aswell. Especialy if you compare it to other watercooling systems.
    Last edited by CAS; 12-01-2006 at 05:22 AM.

Guest Guest
    The Reserator 2 is a bit better - but then neither reserator is that good if your overclocking (like i do!)

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Seriously, if you can succesfully do the whole walkie talkie thing with your buisness...you're gunna be the coolest guy ever.
    Thanks Spaz, I didn't just buy mine. I bought 7 in total. Two other BlackBerry's for my partner and office manager and 4 Motorolas with walkie talkie only for my credit and sales department. They've come in really handy and they sould save us money in the long run in phone bills.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Quote Originally Posted by CAS
    We all think the same We have some really stupid rules over here. For example, you can install a 4point seatbelt, but the original one has to be kept in the car as well...

Or you cant tint the front windows, but it's legal to buy a new car with tinted front windows....
    So basically, it's illegal to have a modified car in Portugal. What if you buy a pretuned car like a Ruf Porsche for example?
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

So basically, it's illegal to have a modified car in Portugal. What if you buy a pretuned car like a Ruf Porsche for example?
    I do live in Belgium

It's all hypocriet. If I put my car lower so I cant get over a bar thats 9cm high, even when I've got the right papers to prove it's professionally installed then it's not road legal. While my dad's Porsche is so low, you can't even look underneath it, but that isn't a problem at all! Cause it's stock.

I don't know excactly how it is with Ruf Porsche's. But for example, importing a E30 320is is a lot of paperwork and take's about 5months to get it road legal. While it's a produced car by BMW...

But they are changing the rules know, so hopefully, one day...

Until then, I just ignore the rules, swap the engine, add big brake's, lower the car and just pay that little bit more every year so everybody's happy

for music video (media studies production)

I do live in Belgium

It's all hypocriet. If I put my car lower so I cant get over a bar thats 9cm high, even when I've got the right papers to prove it's professionally installed then it's not road legal. While my dad's Porsche is so low, you can't even look underneath it, but that isn't a problem at all! Cause it's stock.

I don't know excactly how it is with Ruf Porsche's. But for example, importing a E30 320is is a lot of paperwork and take's about 5months to get it road legal. While it's a produced car by BMW...

Until then, I just ignore the rules, swap the engine, add big brake's, lower the car and just pay that little bit more every year so everybody's happy
    Begium...right...that's what I meant. Break the rules a bit, that's what they're for and have fun with your car.

I do live in Belgium

How are the motorways in Belgium? (and the chocolate? )

Quote Originally Posted by Zytek_Fan
    How are the motorways in Belgium? (and the chocolate? )
    Depends, for my work I do about 120/125 000 Km each year, so I drive a lot on the highway. And most of them are normal, there are quite of them less good.

Added some pics of highway/normal ways.

It is a great country to live in, but the rules for cars and taxation on cars are sometimes a bit frustrating

And the chocolate is the best
    Attached Images Attached Images

new incubus album

Mission Impossible 3 Special Edition 2 disk set

Domino

NHL 2007 for Play Station 2

AFI - Decemberunderground

Rise Against - The Sufferer and the Witness

I <3 working at Best Buy.
    Last edited by Quiggs; 12-02-2006 at 04:54 PM.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs
    Rise Against - The Sufferer and the Witness
    Such a good album.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    Such a good album.
    **** yes. I've listened to it twice already, and now I'm ripping AFI to my hard drive. RA is definitely going back out to the car in the morning though. \m/
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Do you have Siren Song of the Counter Culture? It's very awesome as well.

And I was very disappointed in Decemberunderground.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Thread Information