Thread: Wireless Gaming

Wireless Gaming

i just wanted to know...is it possible to connect PS2's through a wireless connection instesd of LAN? details and please tell howand where i can find the device
    Don't bother me, I'm probably working while posting...

UCP's biggest...oh man...i got nothin'

Jamaica, New York, USA... for now, out in the DR studyin!
    i don't think you can connect PS2's through a wireless connection, while PS3 on the other hand will have that feature.
    WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE!!!!!!!!!!
    -Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by CHEESE-TACULAR
    i just wanted to know...is it possible to connect PS2's through a wireless connection instesd of LAN? details and please tell howand where i can find the device
    I bet you could! You wouldn't get much distance. It may be very difficult, i am not sure what devices you would need, but it must be possible.
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

Quote Originally Posted by Suka
    I bet you could! You wouldn't get much distance. It may be very difficult, i am not sure what devices you would need, but it must be possible.
    You can get PLENTY of distance. BUT it's expensive as you need a wirless router on each PS2
    It woudl need configured from another port as normally these go look to the host for setup info and vice versa. Edimax have thought all that out and produced one pre-confgured to do the business - http://www.edimax.nl/final/products/...EW-7206GAb.pdf
    BUT again at a high cost
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

thats about right
    netgear do a good gaming router to be connected specialy to ps2
    so at the internet connection u'll have a wireless router which willl transmit the internet signal.
    u can also use this in u have a lan party with ps2's all of u can hook up ps2 togehter and for instance play gt4.
    TVR, Heres to Peter wheeler and his last creationg of the Scamander.

Coventry seriously sucks....

Just remember if someone has a clunky old microwave you'll all lose connection for a while
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Xbox360 And Ps3

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    You can get PLENTY of distance. BUT it's expensive as you need a wirless router on each PS2
    It woudl need configured from another port as normally these go look to the host for setup info and vice versa. Edimax have thought all that out and produced one pre-confgured to do the business - http://www.edimax.nl/final/products/...EW-7206GAb.pdf
    BUT again at a high cost
    Thats what i thought, when i said, you wouldn't get much distance i meant like you wouldn't be able to play your mate down the road.
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

oh i mean like from one floor to the floor below and like 7 feet over. ill check it out later
    Don't bother me, I'm probably working while posting...

UCP's biggest...oh man...i got nothin'

Quote Originally Posted by Suka
    Thats what i thought, when i said, you wouldn't get much distance i meant like you wouldn't be able to play your mate down the road.
    You can get up to 200-300metres and with a Pringles tin can extend that to a couple of kms

There are new a few extenders availabel for 802.11g as well, but you need to place them in between the ends to get max extension !!

Thread Information