Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fifa 07

Fifa 07

Brilliant.

Feel free to argue with me because I will defend it to the death.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

for what system? my friend has it for both xbox 360 and ps2 and he hates the xbox version but loves the playstation one

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlox
    for what system? my friend has it for both xbox 360 and ps2 and he hates the xbox version but loves the playstation one
    I have it for the sexb0x 360. It's quite good, gameplay has changed quite a bit, but as I said, I'll give it the thumbs up.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlox
    360 version.

On a HD TV Graphics are ny on perfect, gameplay is better, I find it's alot harder to win matches by big margins.

I also prefer the fact it has alot less leagues, makes it easier to choose a team and stay with them.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Wow, you've been going like 2 straight on that fancy a game later on? Was gonna ask you like 10 minutes ago but you we're in career mode and I didn't want to disturb.. Btw my rant about the game is over, after MOTD everynight, straight on to Fifa for the next 2 hours
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

I got fed up of FIFA at the 99 or something, starts to get to you when you've been playing the same game since "FIFA international soccer" for Mega drive... PES FTW!!!
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Fifa's taken a dramatic change in it's gameplay, you should give it a try Ruim.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt
    Wow, you've been going like 2 straight on that fancy a game later on? Was gonna ask you like 10 minutes ago but you we're in career mode and I didn't want to disturb.. Btw my rant about the game is over, after MOTD everynight, straight on to Fifa for the next 2 hours
    I'll have you a game tomorow.

Sound good?

It's downstairs at the moment and that is too far to walk for me lol.

I warn ye, I take no prisoners

As long as you've got a Microphone, I won't decline Unless I'm playing Vegas, then I've just brought it..
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt
    As long as you've got a Microphone, I won't decline Unless I'm playing Vegas, then I've just brought it..
    Yeah I got a new one last week.

We'll ave a good old chit chat

I think PES6 is better, but I probably will de-install them both soon total dissapointment both, haven't played them both for weeks now
    Last edited by Peroen; 12-29-2006 at 01:37 PM.
    Driver for the Team Ultimatecarpage.competition GTR Evolution racing team.

After some more extensive FIFA gaming, I've come to my final conclusion. The game is incomplete. The graphics are good, and the engine seems to be great, but there's only the footballing basics.

5 leagues, no skill moves, poor 'cut scenes', laggy at times, not enough game options. If they work with what they've got here and put all the bells and whistles into an upcoming FIFA '08, I'm sure it'll be brilliant, but as of right now... it's missing a variety of things.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    5 leagues, no skill moves, poor 'cut scenes', laggy at times, not enough game options. If they work with what they've got here and put all the bells and whistles into an upcoming FIFA '08, I'm sure it'll be brilliant, but as of right now... it's missing a variety of things.
    I have to agree, the lack of skill in the game is somewhat.. Disgusting.. As for the game between me and Rob (6'Bore) He won, 4-2

A resounding 4-2 victroy at that

Winning Eleven Nine is supposed to be a good game...

Thread Information