Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: U.S. killing more civilians

U.S. killing more civilians

With over 24,000 civilians killed in iraq in 2006 alone, the u.s just had to "kill the muslim infidels" abit more. on wednesday this week about 50 confirmed and more unnaccounted casualties were made in somalia as a result of an american endevour to "combat terrorisim" for one major Al quida kill they slaughtered 50 people.

Wtf people!, damn americans need to butt out, ethiopia was handling the campaighn fine till the u.s had to push the air strike through. i can imagine being gunned down by a mother@#&%ing gattling gun just beacuse
    some ****ing muslim religious mother@$%er is in the village.
    jeez
    Once fanboyism infects you it impares all your judgement.
    It's like being drunk, you lack common sense and everyone laughs at you.

Personally I think that the US has done so much damage there now that if they pull out now, it'd be too dangerous for the US. So they have to stay there to cover their butts. I think. On that note, suicide bombers I dont understand. *Just how I see it.
    "'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'

As shitty as it is, it's just a fact of war. World War II had a civilian death count more than 50% that of the soldier death count, same with Vietnam and many other wars. It's hard to fight in a country and avoid civilian deaths; however I do believe the US could do a slightly better job.

I'm not trying to sound like a huge US sympathizer, but it can be difficult in Iraq with "soldiers" who dress like civilians, and the possibility that any average looking person could be carrying a bomb or weapon. They don't really follow any rules over there.
    Last edited by zeppelin; 01-13-2007 at 11:32 AM.
    i was waiting on a moment, but the moment never came. all the billion other moments, were just slipping all away. i must have been tripping, we're just slipping all away. just ego tripping.

Erm, Zepp and sleeky, he was actually referring to recent US actions in Somalia not in Eye-Rack. Though I guess this "War on Terror" all just kinda blends into one long catalogue of military blunders really.
    uәʞoɹq spɹɐoqʎәʞ ʎɯ

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin
    As shitty as it is, it's just a fact of war. World War II had a civilian death count more than 50% that of the soldier death count, same with Vietnam and many other war. It's hard to fight in a country and avoid civilian deaths; however I do believe the US could do a slightly better job.

I'm not trying to sound like a huge US sympathizer, but it can be difficult in Iraq with "soldiers" who dress like civilians, and the possibility that any average looking person could be carrying a bomb or weapon. They don't really follow any rules over there.
    so you just go around shooting unarmed civilian beacuse it might be an infidel
    or even better shoot a five year old boy with nothing but a shirt on(no pants)
    with a gattling gun from an aeroplane beacuse he might be carring a concealed weapon.

I serously do not give a **** about iraq, but somalia! , What weapons of mass destruction are you going to find there, " ohh, the boy was carrying a bottle but i thought it was a molotov cocktail!." damn americans should get out of africa
    Last edited by kigango123; 01-13-2007 at 11:42 AM.

Read the book "Black Hawk Down" and you might understand. The people in Somalia literally just stand around, there is a guy with a machine gun standing next to his wife and kids shooting at you, what do you do? Do you just let your self or your men get killed because "Oh no God forbid we kill a civilian"

How do you think WWII was won? You think bombing the bejeezus out of Germany didn't kill some non-Nazis? You think the war with Japan would have ended in the manner it did without dropping the A-bomb and killing literally hundreds of thousands of innocent people? No. Its just a fact of war, all lives are precious but THIS IS WAR! It isn't fair, it isn't neat and planned, its just the way life in war is.

Just for your information, the US supported the Ethiopans too with weapons and stuff. They also supported the warlords.

They could have better stayed away from there. They are now fighting on THREE fronts

Quote Originally Posted by ScionDriver
    Read the book "Black Hawk Down" and you might understand. The people in Somalia literally just stand around, there is a guy with a machine gun standing next to his wife and kids shooting at you, what do you do? Do you just let your self or your men get killed because "Oh no God forbid we kill a civilian"

How do you think WWII was won? You think bombing the bejeezus out of Germany didn't kill some non-Nazis? You think the war with Japan would have ended in the manner it did without dropping the A-bomb and killing literally hundreds of thousands of innocent people? No. Its just a fact of war, all lives are precious but THIS IS WAR! It isn't fair, it isn't neat and planned, its just the way life in war is.
    God damn it! They were in an aeroplane with a gattling gun! and the so called terrorists were in mud huts! and do not talk about error
    the aeroplane was flying low altitude, propeller driven with and i qoute "sophisticated sensors that allow it to pinpoint targets"

http://www.nationmedia.com/dailynati...1&newsid=89268

so you kill 50 civilians just to kill one low low ranking terrorist in somalia, it is just like bombing an apartment complex beacuse a quadraplegic nazi lives there, Why do it!
    Last edited by kigango123; 01-13-2007 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kigango123
    words
    I didn't say that's what should be done, and yes Somalia was a poor example of how to go about things (my response was more to the Iraq death toll he mentioned).
    i was waiting on a moment, but the moment never came. all the billion other moments, were just slipping all away. i must have been tripping, we're just slipping all away. just ego tripping.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin
    I didn't say that's what should be done, and yes Somalia was a poor example of how to go about things (my response was more to the Iraq death toll he mentioned).
    Let me put it in other words,
    Iraqi civillian death tolls were 8 times the amount of american soldier casualties.
    That means each and every soldier killed got eight civillians to die with him, accident or not! America is one selfish country.

Word!
    Last edited by kigango123; 01-13-2007 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Bauer
    Erm, Zepp and sleeky, he was actually referring to recent US actions in Somalia not in Eye-Rack. Though I guess this "War on Terror" all just kinda blends into one long catalogue of military blunders really.
    Commenting on GWB's latest policy of 20,000 additional troops reinforcements for Iraq, our previous Head of Defence Forces observed that one of the basic tactical military tenets is: Do not reinforce failure

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    They are now fighting on THREE fronts
    Just in Iraq itself America is now enmeshed in three separate wars. The civil war, the insurgency, and that famous 'war on terror'

ha. "war"? the americans dont wage war. state terrorism against unarmed peoples who want to take control of their own natural resources is more like it, be it somali tantalum or iraqui oil same thing.shit al qaeda doesnt even exist, just like aids or avian flu.

if we really wanted to stop oil wars, we could start by not drooling over the latest ferrari.we really can live without cellphones and the african tantalum they contain. we´re all responsible for every "humanitarian crisis/famine/war/elections fraud" in (insert third world country) so there. just my 0.02.
    www.myspace.com/kasaky

Quote Originally Posted by teatako
    ha. "war"? the americans dont wage war. state terrorism against unarmed peoples who want to take control of their own natural resources is more like it, be it somali tantalum or iraqui oil same thing.shit al qaeda doesnt even exist, just like aids or avian flu.

if we really wanted to stop oil wars, we could start by not drooling over the latest ferrari.we really can live without cellphones and the african tantalum they contain. we´re all responsible for every "humanitarian crisis/famine/war/elections fraud" in (insert third world country) so there. just my 0.02.
    by the way it is only on december 2006 that the chinese bought out part of somalia beacuse there might be oil in the southern parts, the americans might be doing this to get part of the oil.

did you know now that after the war, Iraqi has to " share oil revenues" with us .it came out of Bush'es own mouth in a 2006 report, most probably it will be a 90 to 10 split with U.S. taking 90% of the revenues
    Last edited by kigango123; 01-14-2007 at 09:16 AM.

Coincidentally, wherever there is 'war on terror' there's also oil ..

Quote Originally Posted by nota
    Coincidentally, wherever there is 'war on terror' there's also oil ..
    true to that!

Thread Information