Page 2 of 500 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Galah Sessions

lol, we have some black red tailed cockatoo's, but the sulphur crested i've had to drive off repeatedly after they butcher the fruit trees.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

to return to the dentist stuff I had to have taken out for molars three years ago However i wasnt such a pussy, i had no anaestaic at all it was bleeding upto 11 pm when the were extracted at 3pm

Quote Originally Posted by FPV_gtho
    I had 4 taken out for the braces, only took a little jiggle, a bit of a knock and a solid yank. Not to mention the 8 seperate shots of anaesthetic
    I had 2 shots but said i felt something And he gave me another.
    He told me we would start off easy for my first time, But since it was the biggest tooth in my mouth he was sorry. My jaw is so bloody sore right now the pressure for 20min pushing and prodding it to then try and rip it out seemed to go on forever, Man that tooth looked big when it was out and it had 3 bloody roots that went forever.
    The nerves went dead And the tooth was broken so the worst that could happen was the tooth could brake and leave the nerves in there which then need to be cut out Lucky for me it came out.
    I was 100% shitting my pants for this, I have had my ton sells out which half my throat was cut cause they were massive, Took 5 weeks to east normal food, Had my nose cortarised and ears had gromits stuck in, Which took 3 min of pulling to remove them from my infected ears, that was the worst pain there. Also had a broken nose and had that redone, Wasn't bad that at all. But the teeth they almost made me cry I was for 1 hour SlickChicken

I'm Still Bleeding in my mouth had it done Wed 9.30am
    Last edited by SlickHolden; 03-24-2006 at 03:06 AM.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    lol, we have some black red tailed cockatoo's, but the sulphur crested i've had to drive off repeatedly after they butcher the fruit trees.
    ahh, biggest problem with cocky's around here is worrying about them landing on your aerial a bit too hard and snapping something. I guess it doesnt help with the neighbours needing massive aerials to get a signal cause of the hills around. I guess im lucky, only need a short aerial cuz its attached to a massive dutch house!

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    to return to the dentist stuff I had to have taken out for molars three years ago However i wasnt such a pussy, i had no anaestaic at all it was bleeding upto 11 pm when the were extracted at 3pm
    Ahh but didnt that make you wish you DID take the needles Save for the taste of anaesthetic in your mouth. They can kill the nerves but not the tastebuds it seems

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    I had 2 shots but said i felt something And he gave me another.
    He told me we would start off easy for my first time, But since it was the biggest tooth in my mouth he was sorry. My jaw is so bloody sore right now the pressure for 20min pushing and prodding it to then try and rip it out seemed to go on forever, Man that tooth looked big when it was out and it had 3 bloody roots that went forever.
    The nerves went dead And the tooth was broken so the worst that could happen was the tooth could brake and leave the nerves in there which then need to be cut out Lucky for me it came out.
    I was 100% shitting my pants for this, I have had my ton sells out which half my throat was cut cause they were massive, Took 5 weeks to east normal food, Had my nose cortarised and ears had gromits stuck in, Which took 3 min of pulling to remove them from my infected ears, that was the worst pain there. Also had a broken nose and had that redone, Wasn't bad that at all. But the teeth they almost made me cry I was for 1 hour SlickChicken

I'm Still Bleeding in my mouth had it done Wed 9.30am
    Yeh i still felt mine, i think only being a local anaesthetic it wont do THAT much benefit, but it wasnt a "argh your ripping my teeth out" feeling, just the pressure against my jaws that someone was applying a fair bit of force over a small area
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    ahh, biggest problem with cocky's around here is worrying about them landing on your aerial a bit too hard and snapping something. I guess it doesnt help with the neighbours needing massive aerials to get a signal cause of the hills around. I guess im lucky, only need a short aerial cuz its attached to a massive dutch house!

Ahh but didnt that make you wish you DID take the needles Save for the taste of anaesthetic in your mouth. They can kill the nerves but not the tastebuds it seems

Yeh i still felt mine, i think only being a local anaesthetic it wont do THAT much benefit, but it wasnt a "argh your ripping my teeth out" feeling, just the pressure against my jaws that someone was applying a fair bit of force over a small area
    Yeah that pressure is bad like a elephant sitting on your jaw it hurts more then the tooth coming out.
    Doesn't that bloody needle hurt going in the inside of the mouth like it's going into your eye almost.

Its weird, the first 2 were fine, i think they were gum and tongue, but the last 2 did hurt a bit...which is weird considering ive already had half the anaesthetic
    I am the Stig

Hey what happen to the laughing gas we all need some like Lethal weapon 4

My parents used to own a Rainbow Lorikeet which we called Knock (because it 'knocked' on our glass front door - in reality it was a stupid bird....).

My mother trained it so that when you walked past it's cage it would say 'Come Here'.

So you'd walk up to it....It would then squawk...

PISS OFF!

As a current Braces Victim I was lucky because I didn't need any teeth removed. I had two front teeth removed as a child due to overcrowding....
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Reminds me of my grandparents one, My mum was telling me how when my grandfather got home from work it would yell... Frank's home Agghhhhhh

we got tons of Cockies in our backyard and they drive off all the nice parrots
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

exactly, i prefer the king parrots.
    i have to get council permission before picking off the cockatoos though.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by CM
    exactly, i prefer the king parrots.
    They do go well with a peanut sauce
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Hey anyone else feel crappy and sleepy for a few days after they got there teeth out?? Since Wednesday when i couldn't sleep all i have done in the past 48 hours is sleep.

Yeah i got that a bit, although it only lasted about 6hrs with the anaesthetic...and subsequent drooling
    I am the Stig

I did the drool to, But i have had this massive headache and my gum hasn't settle yet, But i must admit he took a good 1hour in there to get one tooth out, And he left my gum swollen on both side and it's still made my face puff up big, I only just woke up 40min ago

Thread Information