Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: for the relatively youthful in here

usually a plain, solid colored t-shirt (although that has changed some recently)
    shorts, usually non-name-brand - cargo or not, if they're comfortable
    sometimes pajama pants
    not really sporty

I have changed in shirt style some recently, though. I have lost about 40 pounds since nevember, and I've been working out more, so I've started wearing shirts that are more fit to me than most of my wordrobe that I had to hide my belly

I have skate shoes, but they're two yeas old, worn away like crazy, there is a big tear in the ollie zone on the right shoe....big, and right now they have a light layer of grass crusted on them because it's been grass cutting days, so you can't even really tell they're skate shoes any more....still hella comfortable, though
    pondering things

i got an L.L. bean waffle iron long sleve on in grey. usally i wear no brands like band t-shirts or novelty t shirts that they sell at JC pennys or target. like hendrix shirts, zeppelin. that sorta thing. i dabble in brooks bros everyonce in a while
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

Quote Originally Posted by aNOBLEman
    I guess I'm a prep. I wear American Eagle, Aeropostale, A&F, Hollister. Although I ALWAYS go to the sale racks. I also wear quite a bit of athletic, I have many school shirts and a few soccer jerseys. I have a couple pairs of Puma shoes, a pair of Adidas shoes, and my favorite my sandals. I love sandals.
    Same here, but I do have to say that A&F along with Hollister are getting a bit outragous with their prices. Who pays $100 bucks for a hooded sweatshirt anyway?
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

think thats bad, go check out Ralf Lauren's concept shops in New Canaan. theres like 2,000 for a weird lookin sweatshirt
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

I normally have to wear regular clothes but I definately have a burning question.

Why is it that in urban-badass movies (such as Sin City, Four Brothers, Deuces Wild, The Punisher, etc...), the protagonists can sport a leather jacket and look so incredibly badass in them, while when normal people do it, it looks absolutely ridiculous.

Movie:

Real Life:

I have a hunch that it has to do with the "shine", or maybe the "sag" perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    In all seriousness, T-Shirt and Jeans, i don't care where the T-shirt comes from, as long as it's cool and funny.
    Exactly.

I'm a jeans and t-shirt type of guy. My recent travels were quite good for that Currently wearing awesome $9 jeans from Thailand and a $2 BeerLao shirt from Laos.

I'm blown away with how much some people are willing to spend on their clothing. Especially the fairer sex.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I wear whatever I pull out for the day, so long as it goes together. I am a huge fan of Oakley, and other MTB apparel (the casual stuff ofr going out, the tech stuff for actual riding). I also wear a lot of Old Navy cause it's cheap and looks rather good. No shop around here sells car/motorsport related casual clothing, and what there is, is very gaudy and loud.
    UCP's BSG Nerd and a resident Freerider.
    flickr page:http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaru72/

Old navy painters khaki shorts and a t-shirt(most likley one that was free from a car magazine) for the summer time.
    Old navy jeans, t-shirt, and a over shirt in the winter time.

That pretty much sums up my wardrobe. As konagreen said, oldnavy stuff is cheap, looks decent and last a long time.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

I wear whatever I want, being anywhere from a Ralph Lauren collered polo shirt (around 50-60 bucks) to a plain old white tee-shirt (like 2 bucks). Pants/shorts go the same way, I have 50 dollar jeans from Ecko and Nautica and the such, but I find myself wearing dirt-cheap gym shorts half the time in the summer.

It all depends on my mood.

Quote Originally Posted by mclaren_crazy
    a mix of prep, skate, and good chunk of fasionendo
    same here.

When I got out its jeans and a t-shirt (pretty much all band ones) and my globes, and then a well worn and loved Volvom jacket or band hoodie if its cold
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

pretty much just Air Forces, Dunks, any nice Nike basketball shoe etc.
    brands like Stussy, ecko, LRG.

im no good at shopping, but its not like i have money anyways. so i dont. Im finally putting to rest a shirt that ive worn for 5 years, finally got too small. But jeans are the thing to wear, and besides that any shirt that looks decent and fits good. I swear the size medium is the same as a large of a few years ago.
    You can call me scott.

Thread Information