Page 404 of 536 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414454504 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 8037

Thread: Show off your latest purchases here!

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    That's the only thing that saves the cafeteria food at my university. Besides, the kitchens are all shared. People leave it in a mess and it sucks to half clean up after them while cooking.
    at my high school, i'd say that Ainlay had the best soups to ever have in a school cafeteria.
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cargirl1990 View Post
    at my high school, i'd say that Ainlay had the best soups to ever have in a school cafeteria.
    We had even worse food in schools before college. It's what happens when you go to a NYC school.

We had even worse food in schools before college. It's what happens when you go to a NYC school.
    At my junior high our chef got fired because we had worms and maggots showing up in salads, and green hotdogs. On the plus side when dropped from the roof those green hotdogs bounced like superballs.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

After hiking around the city yesterday, my latest purchase was one Snapple Peach tea and a Blue Bottle Macchiato.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    At my junior high our chef got fired because we had worms and maggots showing up in salads, and green hotdogs. On the plus side when dropped from the roof those green hotdogs bounced like superballs.
    the bouncing hot dogs made me laugh! we never had any issues at my high school cafeteria until the chefs went on some sort of strike and forced many of the students who were regulars at the cafeteria to go all the way to the mall. ( if you've been to Edmonton, and went past Harry Ainlay Composite High School, theres a mall not too far from it called Southgate. )
    PINGAS!!!!

I got a Blue Coat proxy/WAN acceleration appliance. Well, work did.. but there's only two of us, and the job to play with it and install in the datacentre will probably be mine. Which is good, cos it gives me somewhere to go for a ride to.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasmus View Post
    How much difference in compression will you get?

You make me want to pull my motor and rebuild it.
    We want about 13.1 really to take advantage of the e85 fuel, being very high in the ron scale about 107 it can take plenty of comp and timing to get the best out of it.
    SA IPRA cars 15, 25, 51 & 77
    Sharperto Racing IP Corollas
    http://www.sharperto.com.au/

Quote Originally Posted by charged View Post
    We want about 13.1 really to take advantage of the e85 fuel, being very high in the ron scale about 107 it can take plenty of comp and timing to get the best out of it.
    Is E85 readily available down there? Its supply is kinda spotty up here.
    The Datto will rage again...

So, the lights I ordered for the Benz came today. As soon as I started molesting the car and had a headlight loosened to prepare for the swap, I learned that its a bumper off job *hits head on pavement*. Tomorrow morning I'm calling up Benz and scheduling an appointment. I'd rather pay a shop hour to have the work done than risk losing/breaking sh*t by doing it myself. With my luck I would. The lights look stellar and I'm becoming impatient seeing them sitting in their box. I hope they squeeze me in soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    So, the lights I ordered for the Benz came today. As soon as I started molesting the car and had a headlight loosened to prepare for the swap, I learned that its a bumper off job *hits head on pavement*. Tomorrow morning I'm calling up Benz and scheduling an appointment. I'd rather pay a shop hour to have the work done than risk losing/breaking sh*t by doing it myself. With my luck I would. The lights look stellar and I'm becoming impatient seeing them sitting in their box. I hope they squeeze me in soon.
    nice! get some pics of it ASAP. and, you just got them now? its like an hour behind where you live.
    PINGAS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cargirl1990 View Post
    nice! get some pics of it ASAP. and, you just got them now? its like an hour behind where you live.
    The lights walked from california, it took them a week. They are cheapo aftermarket versions from a different supplier. The genuine mercedes xenon headlights would have run me nearly $2000, and thats probably used. I would rather spend that money on more Manulife shares.

Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    The lights walked from california, it took them a week. They are cheapo aftermarket versions from a different supplier. The genuine mercedes xenon headlights would have run me nearly $2000, and thats probably used. I would rather spend that money on more Manulife shares.
    oh ok! thats understandable.
    PINGAS!!!!

Sigma 18-200mm for my Canon. In awesome condition, for a total of $322.50.

I'm excited.

I really need to start getting more into photography. Its lots of fun when you're working with quality stuff.

any body tried reverse lens technique? its sounds interesting.

Thread Information