Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What are some countries that have never lost a war?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck View Post
    There was no rebellion against the British in Canada, and we were very heavily involved in WW2. Don't come into a forum calling people ignorant withought knowing your history.
    Seems like you don't know yours either... French vs. British, that's not a rebellion in Canada?
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

Wait a darn minute there, how can a French vs British conflict be considered a Canadian war? It can't because neither are Canadian and there was no Canada then.

Noobsauce

Wait a darn minute there, how can a French vs British conflict be considered a Canadian war? It can't because neither are Canadian and there was no Canada then.

Noobsauce
    My history books are in the wardrobe, about 3 meters behind my chair, I can't be bothered. Enjoy your victory for now, but I don't agree.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

There was no rebellion against the British in Canada, and we were very heavily involved in WW2. Don't come into a forum calling people ignorant withought knowing your history.
    the dieppe raids was pretty much an all canadian effort iirc?

Noobsauce
    rofl shifty canadians
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Isnt there an uprising on the horizon in Canada right now?.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Hey ****tard, you have to ignore the whole last 2 centuries to say the Canadians didn't rebel against the British.

Heavily involved in World War II? D-Day is the only "heavy" thing about Canada's involvement in WOrld War II.

Quote Originally Posted by Intensity View Post
    Hey ****tard, you have to ignore the whole last 2 centuries to say the Canadians didn't rebel against the British.

Heavily involved in World War II? D-Day is the only "heavy" thing about Canada's involvement in WOrld War II.
    Using that logic, I guess Australia didn't contribute much either.

And I'm sorry, but you're not getting yourself off to a good start. Calling people names is definitely not the best way to start yourself here.

Please refrain from directing obscenities to a valued member
    Canada entered the War in 1939, which was years before a certain johhny-come-lately nation finally decided likewise

In fact the US did not declare war on Germany until after Pearl Harbour in 1941, and after Germany declared war on it!

But you do put Japanese in work camps
    People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

France didn't lose much either, I think. In WW2 they technically never surrended but cooperated(Vichy-France). In WW1 they didn't fall either. Only Vietnam is a defeat I can think off in recent history.

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie View Post
    France didn't lose much either, I think. In WW2 they technically never surrended but cooperated(Vichy-France). In WW1 they didn't fall either. Only Vietnam is a defeat I can think off in recent history.
    you are not an Abba fan? Waterloo, Waterloo, Waterloo, Waterloo.....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

franco-prussian war?
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    you are not an Abba fan? Waterloo, Waterloo, Waterloo, Waterloo.....
    Luckily I am not that old

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie View Post
    Luckily I am not that old
    was it yesterday that there was report in the Dutch press, that we know little about history?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    was it yesterday that there was report in the Dutch press, that we know little about history?
    To be honest, now school-going kids have a very bad education in general. Recent history is my thing, or ancient Greeks/Romans.

Thread Information