Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza Motorsport 4

Quote Originally Posted by aiasib View Post
    It would be more profitable, but in this case it sounds like EA threw a ridiculous amount of cash at Porsche (it must have been a ridiculous amount) and then Porsche said, "Fine fine, monogamy it is!"

Can you imagine if a game developer/publisher bought the exclusive rights the Kalashnikov brand?!
    Wouldn't be an issue, there are hundreds of remakes and various versions that would be identical in all but name.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post
    Wouldn't be an issue, there are hundreds of remakes and various versions that would be identical in all but name.
    you could fill an encyclopaedia on kalashnikovs and all their variants and copies..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    I'm tired of solid colors and their so called "race modifications", of which I believe only about 20 cars in the game can be modified as such.
    I think it was more like 10 or so...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzUNdXPGOf4"]Narrated by Clarkson...[/ame]

LMAO. Never woulda thought I'd ever here Clarkson's input on the design of any of the USNC's hardware.
    "Wise man say: Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    It's time for Gran Turismo to start launching skins and stuff for their cars.

I'm tired of solid colors and their so called "race modifications", of which I believe only about 20 cars in the game can be modified as such.
    Well, then you better lay down and wait for that or your ass will get square from sitting.

If i knew how bad GT5 is i'd have bought an Xbox instead of the PS. The only problem the X has is the price of a decent wheel.
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Quote Originally Posted by ruim20 View Post
    Well, then you better lay down and wait for that or your ass will get square from sitting.

If i knew how bad GT5 is i'd have bought an Xbox instead of the PS. The only problem the X has is the price of a decent wheel.
    I know, if it took them that long to develop GT5, who knows how long it'll take them to do GT6?

I think the series peaked with GT4, that was the most well rounded GT game.

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    Aw that makes me sad about the Porsches. One of my favorite things in Forza3 was to make a racing team with cars for each class and a united livery. The brand of choice for this was of course Porsche.
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

I had a go at Forza 4 at PAX, it feels great.
    Life's too short to drive bad cars.

tell me more..
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

It was just a quick jaunt in a WRX, so no huge insights. There's a simulation steering mode for more twitchey inputs which I liked, the UI is super clean looking, and there seemed to be a lot of dev emphasis on grip emulation. Compared to Forza 3 it seemed a lot easier to upset the tyres.. or something. Kinda hard to put into words I guess, but suffice to say the physics engine feels like a real step up.

From what I understand Turn 10 got its tire grip emulation straight from Pirelli test data. Sounds like it may have paid off.

The car certainly felt a lot more alive somehow.. methinks it'll require a bit more finesse this time around.

Collector's Edition:

2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
    2011 Ferrari 458 Challenge
    2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
    2010 Noble M600
    2011 RUF Rt 12 R

The limited quantity “Launch Bonus” car pack available for fans who order early:

1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
    2011 Koenigsegg Agera
    1997 Lexus SC300
    2011 RUF RGT-8
    2011 Tesla Roadster Sport

A book titled “Cars of Forza Motorsport 4 Presented by Top Gear,” written by the “Top Gear” team, is a stunning 96-page book that describes in-game cars from the Autovista™ experience and features imagery from game and the Top Gear photo library.

Brilliant

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvimE0aNFOg&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvimE0aNFOg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Thread Information