Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugatti Veyron 16.4 vs SSC Ultimate Aero

Quote Originally Posted by GO AMERICA!!! View Post
    You completely missed the point Formula 1 cars are RACE RACE RACE RACE RACE RACE RACE CARS, the SSC is a DRIVER DRIVER DRIVER DRIVER CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wait...
    Its a drivers car because Traction control, ABS, power steering are wait for it... ASSISTS!!! A real racer(not street racer) doesn't need Assists.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Are you f***ing kidding me i was making fun of you retard!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering View Post
    i guess this agrees with my point that there's a difference between like and respect.

If you really are a 10th grader and you use phrases like "read very good", then yes, the europeans are right and we are doomed. As i said in our pm bitch-fest, please, use some kind of spell/grammar check.

But back to my main point - down payments don't equal sold or delivered. Jaguar had a whole bunch of those for the xj220 that were cancelled. I guess they "sold" a lot of them.

oh my god, it was since last time I was drunk that I wasn't laughing like this...
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

F1 cars are and the SSC are completely different cars so why would you even bring them into the conversation?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    Wait...

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    oh my god, it was since last time I was drunk that I wasn't laughing like this...
    haha i know. i wonder if go america is female, just with the whole logic or lack thereof.
    F1 cars are and the SSC are completely different cars so why would you even bring them into the conversation?
    you did. you brought them into the conversation. race drivers don't need assists, lol
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Are you f***ing kidding me i was making fun of you retard!!!!!
    Well, you're either doing a very poor job of making fun of me or you're doing a very good job of making fun of yourself.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Oh my god are you serious i said race drivers not Formula 1 cars... And no im not female im a male.

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    haha i know. i wonder if go america is female, just with the whole logic or lack thereof.

you did. you brought them into the conversation. race drivers don't need assists, lol

right. who drives formula 1 cars again, with all their assists on?

now go back and have a look at your previous statement, race drivers don't need assists. with comprehension switched to the 'on' position.
    are you a religous person by any chance?
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

No i'm not religious and what does that even have to do with this conversation?

right. who drives formula 1 cars again, with all their assists on?

now go back and have a look at your previous statement, race drivers don't need assists. with comprehension switched to the 'on' position.
    are you a religous person by any chance?

No i'm not religious and what does that even have to do with this conversation?
    well since you appeared to have dropped the whole race drivers don't need assists rubbish, the religious thing just popped into my head. no reason.

column B, i think.

Im not avoiding evidence, i have researched my share of info on the Bugatti, their specs only tell me that the SSC is an all-around better car. Except maybe the luxury aspect but thats not the point of the car. So I think your in column B.

well since you appeared to have dropped the whole race drivers don't need assists rubbish, the religious thing just popped into my head. no reason.

column B, i think.

Im not avoiding evidence, i have researched my share of info on the Bugatti, their specs only tell me that the SSC is an all-around better car. Except maybe the luxury aspect but thats not the point of the car. So I think your in column B.
    I think you need to grow up a bit and drive...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Im not avoiding evidence, i have researched my share of info on the Bugatti, their specs only tell me that the SSC is an all-around better car.
    what? the bugatti is an all round better car. the SSC is just faster.
    hell, from your own bible:
    Bugatti pitches the Veyron as being the best of both worlds -- luxurious and civil when you want it to be, and shockingly fast when you feel the urge for speeding tickets. "It's this unique combination between very docile, everyday handling and top speed. So you can drive this car normally like a Golf or Passat, and at the same time, you can overtake [Formula 1 champion Michael] Schumacher with your tie on," says Bugatti communications chief George Keller.

Gaining Traction

The SSC, although surprisingly smooth and comfortable over rougher surfaces, does not pretend to be anything other than an involved driver's car. And it is. There is no power steering, which makes for a killer workout when navigating the car at low speeds, but at the same time makes for a more connected and authentic road feel while traveling at speed and during handling maneuvers.
    the bugatti does everything, the SSC does some things, like an Ultima GTR that had completely missed the point. props for making a drivers car, but in this bracket/power level... no wonder the bugatti is the more popular.
    So I think your in column B.
    NO U!

lol

This message is to EVERYONE that LIKES the Bugatti... When the SSC and the Bugatti finally race and the SSC smokes it, I'm going to club a baby seal in the head right in front of you just to remind you that it's your fault the baby seal died because the Bugatti lost.

You just proved my point that the SSC is a drivers car... Thanks.

what? the bugatti is an all round better car. the SSC is just faster.
    hell, from your own bible:

the bugatti does everything, the SSC does some things, like an Ultima GTR that had completely missed the point. props for making a drivers car, but in this bracket/power level... no wonder the bugatti is the more popular.

NO U!

lol

Thread Information