Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GT4: what would you change?

10 minutes from Lingenfelter's... aren't you jealous?

GT4: what would you change?

If you had the chance, what 3 things would you change about this already bitchin' game?

1) American Tuners (Lingenfleter, Hennessey, Roush, Saleen Steeda)
    2) More muscle cars
    3) More old race cars

I would like to have all of these things thrown in, but I can't say it bothers me that they arent. i would like to see a few more classic race cars though.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

definitely not american tuners
    old race cars? they already have alot

muscle cars....

1)yeah american tuners, and more american cars(there's too many skylines and only 2 newer mustangs?)
    2)change the LAN mode to ONLINE mode(there is a way to play online through lan mode, but it woulda been better if it was built into the game)
    3)drag race for single player(i still haven't finished the game so i dunno if las vegas strip gets unlocked for 2 player mode, tho i know it is a racing sim)
    1993 nissan 240sx hatchback(stock) <<drifter, straight liner, road courser

"Horsepower is the force that determines how fast you hit the wall. Torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it."

"Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races" - Carroll Shelby

"Real cars don't make power at the front wheels....they lift them."

By race cars I guess I should have specified. I would really like to see a NASCAR Grand National, Penske Z28's, Mustang Boss, AAR 'Cudas, T/A Challengers, all the Trans Am pony cars, Petty's Charger Daytona, '05 Stock Cars. Mostly American cars, this game seems very biased towards Japanese cars.

monster trucks, licensed wrc cars, f1 cars, that sorta stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik
    monster trucks, licensed wrc cars, f1 cars, that sorta stuff
    monster trucks

Id add car damage, and caution time, and the whole get your face in the game thing, so I can actually be the driver.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

1) i'd add damage
    2) get more major manufacturers on board, i.e. porsche ferrari lamborghini that type
    3) not have races that are excluding if you dont have a certain % game completion
    4) dash and hood views instead or in addition to roof and bumper
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

1, race cars would be much more stable and not act like they aer on a teeter tooter at high speeds.

2, more tracks, we dont need 4 Fujis, 3 Twin rings, 3 Suzukas. there are much more historic race tracks than those like Sebring, Spa, ect

3, sound sound sound, listening to Sebring right now and the C5R and Audi R8 sound so different in the game

4, in the 24 hour races, the races go into night amd back into day, ya know like real life, and a extra added something, mkae it rain sometimes

5, less Jap bias, cars from the late 80s and 90s dont lap as fast as the Audi R8

6. get rid of that dumb 5 second crap in the rally races, its so hard not to touch when the track isint bigger than a car and a hlaf wide

Quote Originally Posted by CSL
    1, race cars would be much more stable and not act like they aer on a teeter tooter at high speeds.

2, more tracks, we dont need 4 Fujis, 3 Twin rings, 3 Suzukas. there are much more historic race tracks than those like Sebring, Spa, ect

3, sound sound sound, listening to Sebring right now and the C5R and Audi R8 sound so different in the game

4, in the 24 hour races, the races go into night amd back into day, ya know like real life, and a extra added something, mkae it rain sometimes

5, less Jap bias, cars from the late 80s and 90s dont lap as fast as the Audi R8

6. get rid of that dumb 5 second crap in the rally races, its so hard not to touch when the track isint bigger than a car and a hlaf wide
    5&6 wow! i totally left those off!!! they are both great points! there are like 300 jap cars and 200 of everything else! its ridiculous, they can have national pride, but when you cars suck, put something else on!
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

I agree, the penalties are bull, especially how it works. You can slide in to every turn at full speed, and as long as your front doesn't get hit, you're fine, but if some one passes you and cuts you off, you get the penalty.

I agree with my porsche, JUst because it's there does the really mean it should be on there? And what I wanna know, how did the new BMW 330 and Eclipse, which hit magazine about 2 months before the game debut in the US, but the new corvette, which I first saw on TV New Years Day of 2004, not make it?

Quote Originally Posted by Smokescreen
    I agree with my porsche, JUst because it's there does the really mean it should be on there? And what I wanna know, how did the new BMW 330 and Eclipse, which hit magazine about 2 months before the game debut in the US, but the new corvette, which I first saw on TV New Years Day of 2004, not make it?

dude, they have a 2000 Z06, was there ever a 2000 Z06, No

how they picked cars is a joke

the patent wagon and superold cars, waste of disc space, cool at first but then i just sold them because will never even get in to drive the pieces of crap
    Last edited by CSL; 03-19-2005 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    5&6 wow! i totally left those off!!! they are both great points! there are like 300 jap cars and 200 of everything else! its ridiculous, they can have national pride, but when you cars suck, put something else on!

in GT world Championship, i had a R8 and i was only able to win because the other cars had to pit, thats not how it would be in real life, the Audis would smoke cars from the late 80's and 90's. this dosent include the V12 LMR, Bentley or Pescorolo.

There is a skyline in there, Exactly the same except it gets special colors so that goes into the mix with having its own car slot,

this when they couldnt tkae th Corvette C5R and change the livery to something that actually won the 24 hours, not hard to change the white to yellow

cant forget

in the really long enduracnce races, REAL tire wear

Thread Information