Thread: 50 Fast Photoshop "x" Techniques

50 Fast Photoshop "x" Techniques

I came across this and downloaded it and it seemed pretty good and thought some of you mike like to have this.

50 Fast Photoshop "X" Techniques for is an immensely useful book for anyone wanting to take advantage of the very latest release of the world's top digital imaging tool, Adobe Photoshop.
    The techniques are valuable to both pros and hobbyists alike - they enable everyone to enjoy successful creation of fine art images and prints! The step-by-step and richly illustrated collection of awesome techniques are easily accessible and understandable to users on every level.
    This is a new kind of Photoshop book-one that can help both casual users through professional users save time while creating professional quality images and effects

I have tried everything I know to fix the link so it will work and cant, so what you need to do is copy the link in our ie address and change the *'s to t's and then go to the word Wiley in the address and close the gap between the e and the y and it will work!!

h**p://rapidshare.de/files/1271315/babybluevn.co.nr_50.Fast.Photoshop.Techniques.Wile y.Publishing.rar.html

Password :
    Code:
    http://babybluevn.co.nr
    The password is to open the rar file. The password is the link!!!

If you arent use to using rapidshare here is how: paste the link in your ie address and click go. The page that comes up you need to scroll down and click on free download. The next page that comes up scroll down and you will see a count down clock and it will be counting down once that is done your download link will come up.

injoy!!
    Last edited by painterr; 04-20-2005 at 10:21 PM.

sounds like a good download but i'm getting this error message

File /files/1271315/babybluevn.co.nr_50.Fast.Photoshop.Techniques.Wile %20%20y.Publishing.rar.html not found.

Sorry but it is down. I will try and find another link for it!!

there are 2 spaces in front of the y in wiley and I can't get the password.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    there are 2 spaces in front of the y in wiley and I can't get the password.

The link is the password!!!!

Thread Information