Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need for Speed: Underground

Need for Speed: Underground

I will love this game! people complain about it not having muscle cars, what? What?? WHAT??! Its urban street racing, you morons.

www.needforspeed.com

I'm on the NFS:U message boards as Dw785
    Last edited by DwZX35; 10-12-2003 at 05:23 PM.
    Puff Daddy says his Ferrari 360 Spider can go 220 because the speedo says so
    *coughretardcough*

Re: Need for Speed: Underground

Originally posted by DwZX35
    I will love this game! people complain about it not having muscle cars, what? What?? WHAT??! Its urban street racing, you morons.

www.needforspeed.com

I'm on the NFS:U message boards as Dw785
    this game really sux
    just has the crap japanese carz

Re: Re: Need for Speed: Underground

Originally posted by SL500
    this game really sux
    just has the crap japanese carz
    thats what the people on the board are saying, but as soon as those people played the demo, their mind changed completely, and by dissing japanese cars, your dissin the supra, skyline, NSX, and every other amazing japanese car ever made. They easily have the best reliability of just about every car made today, and braggable handling and weight, and if you still think japanese cars suck, you are simply and truly in denial of how good japanese cars can be and are
    *coughretardcough*

Great, they had to make a sequel to nfs, hot pursuit.. Now I am gonna have to worship UNDERGROUND.

Originally posted by Motorer1
    Great, they had to make a sequel to nfs, hot pursuit.. Now I am gonna have to worship UNDERGROUND.
    its not a sequel, notice no hot pursuit
    *coughretardcough*

ya no shit, its a sequel 2 nfs, not nfs-hp

I also noticed what SL500 said, "this game really sux,
    just has the crap japanese carz"

true dat biznitch

well, two of the bigest import-haters posted here to make fun of it, no surprise
    *coughretardcough*

I wanna drift that Skyline in the screenshots. Looks good. I think this is the first game to have custom paint. :0

this game seems to be nice but only japanees car i agree with you SL500
    for me their is no BMW so i wont like it at least their sould be somthing faster than that

i have played a demo and i just luv da game......

As far as racing games go, I'm pretty unimpressed with this one. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate any of the cars in the game. The game has an awful physics engine, and incorporates bonuses for overdone bodykits (car appearance). To get "huge respect" or "props" or whatever you might call it, you need neons, a massive spoiler, stickers, etc.

Drag race mode is fun, and I imagine drift mode would be pretty cool, but the actual racing bit is lame. Hell, if you want to drift and race at the same time, get Rallisport Challenge It's awesome.

I think it'd be sweet in this game to get no "respect" for your stock-looking NSX/RX-7/350Z, and then surprise 'em with 800hp under the skin It's sweet that you can modify your cars to that extent.

Originally posted by white devil
    this game seems to be nice but only japanees car i agree with you SL500
    for me their is no BMW so i wont like it at least their sould be somthing faster than that
    so basically your saying a Bimmer can beat any car in this game?

the biggest downturn I find without having played it yet was no NSX.

And it has more than all japanese cars, focus, neon, peugot 206 GTI, VW golf GTi, and a Hyundai Tibnuron GT!
    *coughretardcough*

so basically your saying a Bimmer can beat any car in this game?

the biggest downturn I find without having played it yet was no NSX.

And it has more than all japanese cars, focus, neon, peugot 206 GTI, VW golf GTi, and a Hyundai Tibnuron GT!
    oh tru ay no NSX watta shame.........if they want this game to be good then they should have good cars like skyline r34 gt-r v spec II and NSX and so on.....besides its still a good game and you can get it in stores here for around $99 (thats for PC) or you can get them brand new from private sellers for around $50.

WOOOOOOOW what a range on offer there. I think it would be a goodgame if it had the same kind of range the other NFS series had and if modifying didnt include stickers and fart pipes and neons and other such "performace" gear.

Originally posted by Falcon500
    WOOOOOOOW what a range on offer there. I think it would be a goodgame if it had the same kind of range the other NFS series had and if modifying didnt include stickers and fart pipes and neons and other such "performace" gear.
    yea tru ay... besides if you buy from trademe you can get it for around $40 brand new but without a instruction manual...watta bummer, or you can buy from EA for $39.95 (not sure which currency) even if its US currency it'll still be cheaper than buying in stores as since the NZ dollar has been gaining a steady rise so there wouldnt be that much of a price difference than before.

Thread Information