Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G-Wiz goes accordion-style in Euro-NCAP: Ecofreaks do suicide in loved pilchardbox

G-Wiz goes accordion-style in Euro-NCAP: Ecofreaks do suicide in loved pilchardbox

indian micro-electric-"car" G-Wiz recently gotten crash-tested with Euro-NCAP rules and, er, there wasn't much left of it after the bang.

Quote of the test agency TRL:
    The passenger compartment sustained significant intrusion with the driver's side A-pillar deforming rearwards by approximately 397mm at the waist beam level. At the sill level the A-pillar deformed rearwards by approximately 299mm. Intrusion of this magnitude has the potential to cause serious or life-threatening injuries to the vehicle occupants as structures such as the steering column and pedals intrude into the compartment...

bad news for kristin scott thomas - & Jeremy Clarson somehow also - cause she's one of the completely eco-freaked-out celebs, who owns one (mostly cause in her mind even the Smart, the Lupo 3L or the Prius are from hell). if she would have a highspeed-crash with it - highspeed in this case means 40mph, the g-wiz won't get much faster - she would be, well, dead. or if not dead, then extremely less of her would remain and do "living" and it would be garbles.
    bad news for clarkson cause he fancys her very much and he would have to "blemish" or even kill his favourite donkey, named "kristin scott donkey" to match the condition of the original.

well, it seams the deadly annoying environmentalists finally get what they deserve. it's not for no reason that the words 'environmentalist', 'fundamentalist' and 'terrorist' got the same ending.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (70.9 KB, 24 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (75.8 KB, 19 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (74.4 KB, 33 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (86.9 KB, 34 views)
    • File Type: jpg 5.jpg (96.7 KB, 35 views)
    Last edited by Mäusekino; 05-16-2007 at 10:27 AM.

^ Reading that post was quite painful.
    "Take my swimming trunks, I won't need them." - Frank Costanza. "What does he want with your swimming trunks." - Estelle Costanza. "Why should they go to waste." - Frank Costanza - Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by john14 View Post
    why ?

Quote Originally Posted by john14 View Post
    Indeed...

* thinks of his own tiny Suzuki *

What is wrong with caring about the environment?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    nothing generally, but that way, just stupid

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    Luckily in india, anywhere you are usually driving with a car is so overpopulated you won't be going over 10mph

If you're even moving...
    Last edited by digitalcraft; 05-16-2007 at 11:37 AM.
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

Another reason to forget about hybrids...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Ah so what, you'd be ok in a crash, you sense a crash is inevitable, open the door and step out before impact
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    Nothing really. But i think he is also a bit fed up with all the eco-fuzz... If you think about most things, they aren't even very eco at all.. It's getting a bit annoying for me atleast

Right. All attempts at creating something that doesn't use fossil fuel will results in hundreds of high speed car deaths. Point noted.

Quote Originally Posted by VtecMini View Post
    Right. All attempts at creating something that doesn't use fossil fuel will results in hundreds of high speed car deaths. Point noted.
    Trains?
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

ecology ? eco ? bueller?

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie View Post
    Nothing really. But i think he is also a bit fed up with all the eco-fuzz... If you think about most things, they aren't even very eco at all.. It's getting a bit annoying for me atleast
    Um- "ecology" study of an organism(can be human) and it's relationship to it's enviroment

So, "if you think about most things", what are the most things that are not relevant ?
    Cheers,ed

Quote Originally Posted by pennswoodsed View Post

Um- "ecology" study of an organism(can be human) and it's relationship to it's enviroment

So, "if you think about most things", what are the most things that are not relevant ?
    Cheers,ed
    Think about hybrids, hydrogen cars and so on... "Eco" has become an synonym to "green" and "environment friendly" over here, so that's why I worded it as such. All a load of hyped BS anyway

elctric cars & hybrids are not that eco or green or whatever you wanna call it as always said & popularized. the NiMh-Batteries (Nickel Metal Hydride) used in most of them are causing much polution in the area around the production-factories. it takes years for a prius to be more eco than an merc s350 and the recycling or disposal of the old batteries isn't even added into that calculation.

and you're right, i am motherf***ing damn sh**f***ing hell fed up with all that eco-fuzz, it's the same status of being fed up with that a*sf***ed d***sucking nazi fa*s
    Last edited by Mäusekino; 05-17-2007 at 02:24 AM.

Thread Information