Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2006 Dodge Charger Police Interceptor.

We are getting Hyundai, GM, Dodge, Nissan, and Honda "ghost" cars down here. Once I saw a '96 custom Silverado with custom paint and custom wheels...That would be impossible to notice. And once I saw a Nissan Maxima 3.5 SE and a Nissan Titan ghost car. We have sooo many Caravans though...they aren't fast...so are they useless?

we got one in town so far...the cops is an ass to so we know to void him....hes the guy that hates modded cars...you got rims he will pull you over to see if they are stock...god I wanna punch him out!

Sry small rant!

great... taxes will go up so the cops can afford gas for those gas guzzling things... were i live the cops have a black ford mustang ghost car for our main highway in Nova Scotia.

at least were not in Italy were Lamborghini donated a Gallardo to the police.

i wonder if when crooks see this coming up behind them.. if they keep going or just give up!
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
    -Rita Mae Brown-

unless the crook has a faster car (which I doubt will ever have a faster car), he'd better give up before they call backup !

Quote Originally Posted by Equinox
    great... taxes will go up so the cops can afford gas for those gas guzzling things... were i live the cops have a black ford mustang ghost car for our main highway in Nova Scotia.

at least were not in Italy were Lamborghini donated a Gallardo to the police.

i wonder if when crooks see this coming up behind them.. if they keep going or just give up!

I would keep going...most cops can't drive anyways

lol... true, very true.
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
    -Rita Mae Brown-

Quote Originally Posted by pAinTrAin
    I would keep going...most cops can't drive anyways
    Remeber, all italians think they're Ayrton Senna. Plus in Italy the only speed limit is the top speed of your car...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

we got a couple of these runnin around these parts. they dont look as cool as the ones in the pics tho. almost makes me wanna be a cop
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1974 Ford Country Squire (for sale!)

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

being a cop must be nice... you get a gun, you can run red lights and pass whenever you want, eat a lot of doughnuts and when they pull over a hot woman they can do a strip search for no reason... now they are getting nice cars... damn cops, they get all the perks!
    -Rita Mae Brown-

Quote Originally Posted by Equinox
    being a cop must be nice... you get a gun, you can run red lights and pass whenever you want, eat a lot of doughnuts and when they pull over a hot woman they can do a strip search for no reason... now they are getting nice cars... damn cops, they get all the perks!

HAHA the strip search isn't right...a male cop has to call in a female cop, but if you get to watch that would be cool

yeah... it would be!
    -Rita Mae Brown-

Who wouldn't watch...unless she was ugly.

lmao...and you can even pull over a guy if he has a hot Lambo for speeding 2 km/h over!

I talked to an Arkansas State Trooper who said something about Charger cruisers a couple years ago, and have been mentioning the possibility to people for a while. Looks like this might be one of those rare instances where I was right.
    According to him, Arkansas State Troopers put in their bid for Chargers three years ago, about as soon as they were introduced.
    State Troopers are scary. These don't help.

Quote Originally Posted by LandQuail
    I talked to an Arkansas State Trooper who said something about Charger cruisers a couple years ago, and have been mentioning the possibility to people for a while. Looks like this might be one of those rare instances where I was right.
    According to him, Arkansas State Troopers put in their bid for Chargers three years ago, about as soon as they were introduced.
    State Troopers are scary. These don't help.

Kinda like the OPP here they will pass you when your doing 110 in a 80 zone...just so they can get to the coffee shop

Thread Information