Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2007 Camaro

i think the v8 would need at least 300 and the ss with 350 the v8 is a must i mean come on it is american muscle

Quote Originally Posted by chevyforblood
    i think the v8 would need at least 300 and the ss with 350 the v8 is a must i mean come on it is american muscle
    That sounds right to me, 300 to match the hp of the new stang. Plus it will mostlikley be built on the Kappa platform (solstice) so it will most likely be lighter than the previous generation camaros.

They should go for more than 300 cause I believe that's what the Mustang GT it's getting. And for the SS I don't know... Would it be too hard to out perform the Cobra?

that car is SWEET! i hope they make it
    UCP's Most Hardcore 2 Door Performance Car Freak

UCP's Most Hardcore Fitness Freak

Im Going To Be A Millionare At 17

Argue Me If You Want ^^

No, the Mustang is still getting the 4.6 Liter, but it will be a three valve head.

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    They should go for more than 300 cause I believe that's what the Mustang GT it's getting. And for the SS I don't know... Would it be too hard to out perform the Cobra?
    You're right Niko, the Camaro does need to top 300 HP, just to keep the rivalry with the Mustang interesting. That's what the did back in the muscle car hay day!! If Chevy puts their mind...and wallet into it, I'm sure the can make the SS outperform the Cobra

BTW, I'm gonna go the the Internet Café with the DSL connection tomorrow to watch your video!!!!!
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Quote Originally Posted by Slicks
    That sounds right to me, 300 to match the hp of the new stang. Plus it will mostlikley be built on the Kappa platform (solstice) so it will most likely be lighter than the previous generation camaros.
    Would Kappa be the best one for it though? It seems a bit small, i wouldve thought Zeta wouldve been given the most consideration
    I am the Stig

No but I like it a lot! Does anyone else think its good that the American cars are going back to their roots? The new Mustang is going retro, and now the Camaro... I'm happy!

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    You're right Niko, the Camaro does need to top 300 HP, just to keep the rivalry with the Mustang interesting. That's what the did back in the muscle car hay day!! If Chevy puts their mind...and wallet into it, I'm sure the can make the SS outperform the Cobra

BTW, I'm gonna go the the Internet Café with the DSL connection tomorrow to watch your video!!!!!
    Cool man, is right there waiting for you!

BTW there's another video on that site called "MXS Video" I made it for some Mexican friends who I play Medal of Honor online with... They were looking for a cool intro for their web site and I made them a funny vid. You don't have to download it or anything, just letting you know.

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    Would Kappa be the best one for it though? It seems a bit small, i wouldve thought Zeta wouldve been given the most consideration
    Im no GM engineer, so i dont really know, thats just what ive heard. Please remind me what cars are based on the Zeta platform, i forgot.

2007 GTO for one...here we're gunna have the VE Commodore and Monaro
    I am the Stig

that is the nicest comaro ever

wow they are bringing the Camaro back, good for them

If GM is smart they'll work-in the corvette IRS into the Camaro and still sell it at a Mustang competitive price. Swallow the loses initially, and bask in the glory of winning this round against the Oval.
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by PerfAdv
    If GM is smart they'll work-in the corvette IRS into the Camaro and still sell it at a Mustang competitive price. Swallow the loses initially, and bask in the glory of winning this round against the Oval.
    No, theyll use the IRS in the current chassis that its supposed to be based on.

Thread Information