Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2009 Nissan GTR

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    the problem is that these kind of rallies are so damn expensive to enter in the first place..suncoast classic is back next year but f*cked if i know where i can get the $12k required to enter and cover costs
    Yep its getting bloody expensive mate, I was chatting to a guy that ran a 180sx in the Adelaide rally and feel over with the cost of it. Mate 12k would get me my close ratio box, all state rounds, new tyres and 2 interstate races in bathurst (Fosc easter) and ( Island Magic) and probably the national championship round. For 12k it would want to be a good event with coke and hookers for that money.... Clutch sell the porkka and buy this, it would be a front runner in the u2litre class and for 12k a year get a lot of racing

Prestige Motorsport - Current Stock
    SA IPRA cars 15, 25, 51 & 77
    Sharperto Racing IP Corollas
    http://www.sharperto.com.au/

you know i love integra's... must...resist.. i'd honestly use that for the run into uni even.
    imagine if i spent 12K on the mini..it'd be a beast. well i'm using it for hillclimbs instead of the 911 - much more at home there, gearbox and powerband suit better

wait isn't that the one that came off the road in targa tas a year ago?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

wait isn't that the one that came off the road in targa tas a year ago?
    no, that is a Type-S, the one for sale is a Type-R

love the Integra too
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

you're right one is from japan directly the crashed one was Aus delivered
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Well after months and months of anticipation, my local dealer finally got a New Nissan GTR in...I contacted them a very long time ago, and called numerous times to make sure the dealer would contact me when they got it in cause I wanted to see one...Well the dealer said he had my name & number and he never ever called me about it...I was on the dealers website last night and there was a Huge ad that said to "Come see the All New GTR before its Gone!!!" I was extremely pissed that they did not call me, but today I went and saw it, on the last day before the buyer came and got it...It is the only GTR in my state(WV), and I would have been mad for months if I would have missed this opportunity, cause its not like this GTR was gonna be on the roads in my state, cause a guy from Salt Lake City, Utah bought it!!! Ohh well, Im happy I got to witness this great machine, and I thought I would share the pics that I captured...

The guy in the pic is REALLY ME, and I was gonna put My UCP Username on the gear shift, but the guys at the dealer wouldn't open up the car for me The guys wouldn't let me see the engine either, they kinda made me mad, but I still got some good shots of the car...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Oo____oO GT-R

Lookss much better in black imo.
    Good for you tho, Im way to lazy to be that persistant about anything
    "Kimi, can you improve on your [race] finish?"
    "No. My Finnish is fine; I am from Finland. Do you have any water?"

Quote Originally Posted by f6fhellcat13 View Post
    Lookss much better in black imo.
    Good for you tho, Im way to lazy to be that persistant about anything
    I wish the guy would have ordered Black or Gun Metal, but hey, white doesnt look to bad when ur right next to it
    Oo____oO GT-R

That haircut is tight.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

Quote Originally Posted by fisetdavid26 View Post
    That haircut is tight.
    i wasn't going to say anything..

can't believe you went to that effort to see the damn thing lol

i wasn't going to say anything..

can't believe you went to that effort to see the damn thing lol
    See how I get it around here with you guys...Joking...

Im obsessed with the car, and its not like I was going to see it anywhere else, so I got my chance, and jumped on it...
    Oo____oO GT-R

How did such a shitty looking dealership get that car?
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by CamNismo View Post
    See how I get it around here with you guys...Joking...

Im obsessed with the car, and its not like I was going to see it anywhere else, so I got my chance, and jumped on it...
    lol i suppose, one turned up to the sprints randomly..i was like huh..it is as big as peopel make it out to be

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post
    How did such a shitty looking dealership get that car?
    Yea, I have N0 Idea!!! My state is very small, and also the dealer ship is kinda small too...I couldn't believe that they were gettingone when I called, thats why I was thrilled when I found out it was there...

lol i suppose, one turned up to the sprints randomly..i was like huh..it is as big as peopel make it out to be
    Yea, its big & wide...more than what I expected...I remeber seeing the GTR sitting next to a R34 on the interenet, and I thought it was just a joke...cause Ive seen plenty of R34's and I thought they were kinda on the big side, compared to some cars...But yea, the New GTR is bigger than I pictured..LoL
    Oo____oO GT-R

This car doesn't do it for me... It's not that because it's a nissan, it's not because of its shape. It is because it is too nerdy... It's a car for the GEEKS who would like to go fast. I saw it on top gear and whoa, it drives me nuts because of all those non-sense computers etc. I hate it... I don't know why people like this car along with the skyline so much. You may be fast but you're trading all your driving experience for a computer to drive the car. It is not a hands-on experience. So what if it cn clock the Nurburgring faster than Porsche, Corvette, Viper, Aston Martin, etc. IT is not because of the engineering and mechanical components of the car, it is because of all those computers. It will give the Nissan GTR a boring reputation. The engine does not do it for me either, why do they bother. Personally, I like the Toyota Corolla AE86 better than this. You might just think I'm crazy... Let me explain... You drive a car like the AE86 very fast - it means you're a great driver. If you were abel to drive the Nissan gtr even faster - then the computers should have all the credit for your lap record.

This is not a fun car to drive... it is just BORING...

Thread Information