Thread: had a tough day venting tell me what you think

had a tough day venting tell me what you think

I bought a wrecked focus ZX3 for my first car and nothing was going right. I had to change the pulley on a power sterring unit so I put the new one on and then my dad goes o theres something broke on that Ill grab you a new one. So he grabs a new one and I switch the pulleys again and the shaft is bent so shit. Hes like sorry nate go get the unit of your parts car so finally something works. I did get to see a cool BMW Z3 with what I think is nitrous, I couldnt get the hoood open but it did have what looked to be a purge toggle switch and an arm switch also. I also saw a 03 cobra and got to hear the driver get after it which was cool. Then on the way home we go past the graveyard were my buddy ross is burried. Ross hung himself 4 years ago and I could see some one at his grave. My dad goes who was that at ross's grave I go I think it was his cousin Cory I felt bad for her. My dad was like that was such a terriable time for our small town and such. I couldnt help but crying it was a very tough time and I just cant imagine what it would be like with him back it would be amazing.

Thanks,
    Nate
    UCP biggest mustang lover

First off, why buy a wrecked car? Thats to bad about your buddy though, must be pretty hard.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    First off, why buy a wrecked car? Thats to bad about your buddy though, must be pretty hard.
    My dad owns a body shop so I have all the parts and tools I could ever need. Its alot cheaper then buying a car togther and its a good learning experiance. As my dad said "If you want to race a car you need to learn how to work on them first cuz stuff brakes". My dad and his employees make me laugh so it isnt terriable working all day with them and I get to see what they do.

That sounds like a properly shit day. It's hard to get over people you've lost... memories are ****ers.

As for the car- well, stick at it. If you work hard enough, it'll pay off. The harder I work at my job, the more money I get. Similar concept for you

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    That sounds like a properly shit day. It's hard to get over people you've lost... memories are ****ers.

As for the car- well, stick at it. If you work hard enough, it'll pay off. The harder I work at my job, the more money I get. Similar concept for you
    What really made me smile about the car yesterday was we had to move the car by pushing it but yesterday I got to drive it so that was a big step. Ill put some pictures on here about my progress.

Thread Information