Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make wars

Make wars

I think everybody of you is familiar with conflicts between the fans of different makes like GM vs Ford vs Chrysler, BMW vs Audi vs Mercedes, Opel vs VW, Holden vs Ford and Volvo vs Saab. Personally, i really don't like those (the VW-Opel-war is very prsent where I live). Those hard core fanatics aren't even shy of destroying cars of the opposite make (watch the vid- and remember that's real ).
    What do you think abou that?
    FIXIE EVOLVED INTO SMALL MOTORBIKE! Now driving a Simson KR51 <3

Dream ride: red 1971 Opel Commodore GS/E

and here the vid (forgot that in post nr.1):
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LANrPbZ2jEQ]YouTube - Opel vs. GTI-Fans Wörtherseetour 2007[/ame]

sorry for the awful music

Not sure if it counts- Honda vs. Ferrari- NSX vs F355- not in terms of straight line performance, but which car will burn up on you on any random day in your garage.

Weird "Europeans" !!!
    WHat else they get up to .... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-eRJDRZmMg&feature=related]YouTube - Sexy Girl is freaking out & smashes car[/ame]
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Wadda hell !?

^^ I always havew a look around "related" vids when I come across somethign crazy.
    That vid you gave just showed so much IDIOTS and the related ones confirmed it
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    Not sure if it counts- Honda vs. Ferrari- NSX vs F355- not in terms of straight line performance, but which car will burn up on you on any random day in your garage.
    The traditional rivalry is Porsche v Ferrari. But if you are looking for single models many could be included in this comparison.

By the way since this was brought up, can I ask, doesanyone here follows a manufacturer or brand regardless of everything else?
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Gone:
    09 Ducati Monster 696
    09 Audi Q5 3.2
    03 Infiniti G35 Sedan
    07 Honda Civic Coupe LX 5spd

Current:
    10 BMW 335d
    12 Audi Q5 2.0t
    10 VW Jetta TDI
    11 Ducati Monster 796

I could say that I'm a follower of Opel but not regardless. It's just my favourite brand, but i would never bash a VW driver just because some idiots opened a make war between Opel and VW. I would'n buy a VW over an opel, though, but that's the farest i would go with my enthusiasm. It's a pity that (especially over here) there are many enough idiots out there who think otherwise (like they have the right to demolish your car just because you don't drive a VW). It's my luck that I am (as a classic car driver) relatively safe from those attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by coolieman1220 View Post
    lol. That's a punch in the face

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    The traditional rivalry is Porsche v Ferrari. But if you are looking for single models many could be included in this comparison.

By the way since this was brought up, can I ask, doesanyone here follows a manufacturer or brand regardless of everything else?
    I probably would do that for Honda, but lately, I've been so fed up with them that I don't bother defending them anymore. From the Crosstour to the ugly beaks in the entire Acura division, to the cancellation of the S2000, Honda's gone downhill for a while now. I refuse to defend them anymore for all these reasons.

By the way, the JDM Civic Type R is also on its way out too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e16QgD5-aLc]YouTube - Friendly Competition - Audi[/ame]
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    I probably would do that for Honda, but lately, I've been so fed up with them that I don't bother defending them anymore. From the Crosstour to the ugly beaks in the entire Acura division, to the cancellation of the S2000, Honda's gone downhill for a while now. I refuse to defend them anymore for all these reasons.

By the way, the JDM Civic Type R is also on its way out too.
    honda is taking the toyota route!

Diamler-Nissan is the way to go!

and i like this commerical,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfTyVL9TQmA]YouTube - Audi The Spell 2010 Commercial[/ame]
    Gone:
    09 Ducati Monster 696
    09 Audi Q5 3.2
    03 Infiniti G35 Sedan
    07 Honda Civic Coupe LX 5spd

Current:
    10 BMW 335d
    12 Audi Q5 2.0t
    10 VW Jetta TDI
    11 Ducati Monster 796

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by coolieman1220 View Post
    BMW needs to comeback at Audi with a right hook (if they can swing properly).
    "Every time I close the door on reality, it comes in through the windows." -- Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Commodore GS/E View Post
    I could say that I'm a follower of Opel but not regardless. It's just my favourite brand, but i would never bash a VW driver just because some idiots opened a make war between Opel and VW. I would'n buy a VW over an opel, though, but that's the farest i would go with my enthusiasm. It's a pity that (especially over here) there are many enough idiots out there who think otherwise (like they have the right to demolish your car just because you don't drive a VW). It's my luck that I am (as a classic car driver) relatively safe from those attacks.
    I made a drawn out comment on a different motorsport forum the other day about why these "vs" debates (ie: Porsche vs Ferrari) are useless and juvenile; about how they accomplish very little in the way of having a proper debate because they turn to senseless and vile comments spat back and forth about the opposing parties on on baseless arguements.

Needless to say that community wasn't all to accepting of my analysis.

Thread Information