Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Am I Right,in my assumptions.

Remember, if you ignore him, he will go away.......
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    Since You'e'So Smart',if not a Genius,Ill pose You a simple dilema to solve,Let's see you SUCCESSFUL in action,(Remember here You got MY SUPPORT 100% FOR YOUR SUCCESS!).
    Now read carefully before You'll reply,it's assignment to the real internet savvy: In the past,if You like to see a full time video,or listen to a full time MP3&Audio,You use to go to then the best search engine(that I used):
    http://www.alltheweb.com not google,or yahoo,but Altavista was close 2nd)
    Then You had a search sections that were dedicated to:
    1st)MP3&Audio
    2nd)Video.
    Now since yahoo.com bought 'alltheweb.com'It's a real 'mess', My challenge to You is:try to find an alternative web site's search engine that display full free MP3/audio links for all global songs(For free full time listening,not samples),Good luck!,Let's see how SAVVY You're?!Remember,I love some rare songs too(like:Ichik dana,Bichik dana,from India,and Ichik'dara from Turkey,as well as Dorogoy from the Soviet union & An chuil MichCriomain from Scotland,loosely translated as Mc Crimmon's Lament,But I prefer to listen to it in Scottish Celtic or:Gael na teach),Hail to Caledonia now,Show some BRAVERY,and see if You're able to find such a search engine?!.
    Its like he works for the C.I.A!

Trolls should be ignored.
    "Work is the curse of the drinking classes."
    Oscar Wilde

Classic Motoring Blog -
    http://classicmotoring.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by greg.harvey
    Trolls should be ignored.
    Is anyone keeping score on how many tangents this idiot can go off at tho' ?
    It might be worthy of a Guiness Book of Records entry
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    Since You'e'So Smart',if not a Genius,Ill pose You a simple dilema to solve,Let's see you SUCCESSFUL in action,(Remember here You got MY SUPPORT 100% FOR YOUR SUCCESS!).
    Now read carefully before You'll reply,it's assignment to the real internet savvy: In the past,if You like to see a full time video,or listen to a full time MP3&Audio,You use to go to then the best search engine(that I used):
    http://www.alltheweb.com not google,or yahoo,but Altavista was close 2nd)
    Then You had a search sections that were dedicated to:
    1st)MP3&Audio
    2nd)Video.
    Now since yahoo.com bought 'alltheweb.com'It's a real 'mess', My challenge to You is:try to find an alternative web site's search engine that display full free MP3/audio links for all global songs(For free full time listening,not samples),Good luck!,Let's see how SAVVY You're?!Remember,I love some rare songs too(like:Ichik dana,Bichik dana,from India,and Ichik'dara from Turkey,as well as Dorogoy from the Soviet union & An chuil MichCriomain from Scotland,loosely translated as Mc Crimmon's Lament,But I prefer to listen to it in Scottish Celtic or:Gael na teach),Hail to Caledonia now,Show some BRAVERY,and see if You're able to find such a search engine?!.
    fine, AOL and Limewire
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    Remember, if you ignore him, he will go away.......
    A thought to hard to get by many members. Noone who repeatedly posts here has the right to feel annoyed or provoked.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Thread Information