View Poll Results: WHICH WHOULD YOU RATHER DO "DRIFTING OR professional RACING" or some other

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • DRIFTING

3 8.82%
  • professional RACING

30 88.24%
  • other

6 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WHICH WHOULD YOU RATHER DO "DRIFTING OR professional RACING" or some other

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat77
    Drifting is to motorsport what figure skating is to ice hockey. Nuff said.
    AMEN!!

I like how the distinction was made between drifting and professional racing, ie drifting is all a bit of a wank but other forms of motorsport are proper... Im gunna get in the shit for sayen that arent I
    Serial Pest
    05 Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Daz27
    I like how the distinction was made between drifting and professional racing, ie drifting is all a bit of a wank but other forms of motorsport are proper... Im gunna get in the shit for sayen that arent I
    I don't understand what you're saying.. are you arguing FOR or AGAINST drifting?

umm, im not arguen against it, or for it. I think its a bit of fun, but thats about it.
    Serial Pest
    05 Forever

I would prefer to be a demented moderator who couldn't help deleting all boring threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    OMG, DRIFTING IS soOO hotTT
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

is there a vintage racing option? cause technically vintage F1 cars could be drift cars, they were set up with huge engines and no traction control.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

/\the way F1 should be/\
    people like u dont need to be on this go to supid land where your mind is ass - toyota4ever

ricers suck...pasta rockets for life - sicilian973-2

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    is there a vintage racing option? cause technically vintage F1 cars could be drift cars, they were set up with huge engines and no traction control.
    What's this world coming to?
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

I'd rather type like a normal human being.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    Sure. And Sir Moss could be a D1 champion and be a star in sickening lowsy american films.

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    What's this world coming to?
    A giant roundabout for drifting ricers.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

w00t rallying all the way
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

I like any type of racing as long as it's road course, NOT ovals

Drifting is fun too but not enough SPEED IMHO
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

I just wanna autocross German stuff.

And maybe a little Japanese stuff...

[O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat77
    Drifting is to motorsport what figure skating is to ice hockey. Nuff said.
    [Disclaimer] I dont enjoy watching drifting i enjoy watching real racing. I am not an ice skater nor am i involved in hockey in any way shape or form. [Disclaimer]

Figure skating and hockey are both performed on the same medium, obviously, butt which one would be proffessional racing? Seems to me like they both have their own requisite skill bases but figure skating is much more fruity. That being said, being a figure skater prior to any sort of hockey time would be more beneficial to a hockey player considering all the fruity spins and jumps and what not involved. Goes hand in hand with drifting and professional a.k.a "legitimate" racing i suppose. It would be better to be a pimp @$$ drifter before being a legitimate driver, what with comfort at the edge of losing control and all that. So i guess i answered my own question... damn.
    -jakt
    Hurdle the weak and trample the dead. -running forum

GAY IS NOT OKAY!! Say it in a rhythmic chanting fashion... then all that is good with the world will be in the palm of your hand. -Me

Ya know what? I think I'd rather watch the figure skating, just for the camel toes....
    Serial Pest
    05 Forever

Thread Information