Quote Originally Posted by Clivey View Post
This is no more rice than an Audi RS6 or BMW M5...what are you on about?

It looks very tasteful IMO...come to Daddy!
I can see it being a bit overly-aggressive for a Jag - the hood vents are a bit too protrusive maybe is what I see - the rear end is great (I don't like the headlights on the XF and headlights are critical to me) though it makes me think Aston.

There are no manual XFs, period. It would massively change the character of the car, and I'm not sure if that's what Jaguar want. Besides: Apart from us "hardcore" enthusiasts, who's going to buy manual XFs? <2% of customers?
Indeed but it'd be nice, wouldn't it? Ferrer (I think) and I speak not in this case in business sense but enthusiasts perspecitve. I wonder if there will be a semi-auto - I think that would suffice on an XFR.

I think he just means the principle of limiting the top speed.
Well I can't argue with that I suppose. I think it'd be more logical to limit top speed if at all to a more "reasonable" speed such as 150 km/h - a speed at which there isn't really a justifiable reason to travel faster on public roads in my eyes. I think even this speed is excessive and should preferably not be driven at all but if so on empty highways in straight lines.

EDIT: Nice to see you around here Clivey - post interesting as usual. Been a while though eh man?