Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of 2004 Koenigsegg CCR?

Question What do you think of 2004 Koenigsegg CCR?

Hey Guys, I found a pretty nice car. It very beautiful and has the uhmph that i think it would have. Body is very beatuiful and it has the speed and Horsepower. Tell me what you think of the Koenigsegg CCR. Here are the specs.
    Price: $---,---
    Miles Per Gallon: --/-- mpg
    Curb Weight: 2595 lbs
    Layout: Mid-Engine/RWD
    Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
    Engine
    Type: Supercharged V8
    Displacement: 4700 cc
    Horsepower: 806 bhp @ 6900 rpm
    Torque: 678 lb-ft @ 5700 rpm
    Redline: 7600 rpm
    Performance
    0-60 mph: 3.2 sec
    0-100 mph: -.- sec
    Quarter Mile: est 9.0 sec @ 146 mph
    Skidpad: 1.30g
    Top Speed: est 242+ mph
    Braking, 60-0 mph: 99 ft
    Slalom Speed: --.- mph
    Koenigsegg

The new model CCR is the top version of Koenigsegg. It has all the features of the CC8S model but a refined design of the side air intakes, different headlight arrangement, a revised rear design, larger brakes, a more powerful engine and small performance enhancing modifications as well as new front splitters for optimized downforce.

The extremely favourable power figures are made possible thanks to use of a specially developed Swedish Lysholm twin-screw compressor and a new exhaust system made of titanium.

This takes the engine’s power output to the extreme peak value of 806 hp at 6.900 rpm. The torque curve also shows high values over a broad revolution band with a peak value of 920 Nm (678 ftlb) at 5.700 rpm.

The CCR is decorated with a ghost symbol. This is to honour the Swedish Fighter Jet Squadron No. 1 which had their fighter jets in the same facility as Koenigsegg now occupies. The ghost was the squadron’s symbol.
    http://www.fast-autos.net/koenigsegg/koenigseggccr.html

the CCR was launched in October in Dibai's Autodrome. i posted the pictures around 2 weeks ago. in a magazine i saw pictures of the same CCR being driven around some parts of dubai to promote it. just recently the CLK-GTR roadster was displayed to public in the same area by some TV channel for a promotion scheme. I still havent seen the CCR till now but everyday i see a silver CC-8S in its showroom on my way to college.

Its the dogs bollocks
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

I think its an awesome car, but it still needs to be officially tested to support its performance estimates. This may be the car to bump the F1 off the "world's fastest car" pedastel, the McLaren F1 will always be "THE" legend that will never be displaced, no matter how good the Koenigsegg CCR is

(about the topspeed of the Koenigsegg CCR)
    I read in a swedish carmagazine that Koenigsegg was testing on the german Nardo track with the Koenigsegg CC-8S (655hk 750Nm) in 2003. Notice: during their test run it started to rain, and they had problem with the fuel pressure.
    Recorded speed: 365 km/h.
    It may give a clue what the topspeed of the CCR is.

the Nardo track wasn´t german, it was italian.

For Koenigsegg fans, check out this months issue of Evo magazine there is a great article in there. I totally and completely believe that the CCR is capable of 250 MPH and will reign as the new supercar to beat. After reading about it, I am totally sure it can do what they say it can. Its more powerful and more aerodynamic than the McLaren F1!!

I think the Koenigsegg is absolute brilliance, so understated. very very nice car

there is a rumour that a guy in texas got stopped by the police in a ccr doing 380km/h on a public road.....

Quote Originally Posted by ScionDriver
    For Koenigsegg fans, check out this months issue of Evo magazine there is a great article in there.

Not in mine there isnt
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionDriver
    For Koenigsegg fans, check out the November issue of Evo magazine there is a great article in there.
    Rain-soaked 200mph club.
    Thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by pamoer
    there is a rumour that a guy in texas got stopped by the police in a ccr doing 380km/h on a public road.....
    Who the hell is gonna catch up to him so as to stop him in the first place??
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

The CCR is the most amazing car I have ever been out in. For a car that is that fast the road handling is of course great in the corners, but the ride is really very good.

I was hoping to post a video of a track day in the Black CCR that is in Australia, but unfortunatly it's owner may be using it elsewhere on the day the track is booked. If I get the chance I will post.

I think the CCR will become the pinnacle of all supercars if the stats given are tried and true. Is it being sold yet? Are they planning on a top speed test?

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    Who the hell is gonna catch up to him so as to stop him in the first place??
    maybe the police in texas have bugatti veyrons to catch speeders.

Thread Information