Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW MINI COOPER CABRIO leaked

Cool NEW MINI COOPER CABRIO leaked

I have found some info & images of the new Mini Cooper S Cabrio on Car And Driver Chinese website. If you can Chinese, you can read the passage. Here is the link: Car and Driver Chinese Site

The yellow colour is charming! I like it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    This guy is so lazy that only one eye was left...

Not really surprising or unexpected...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

The roll over hoops look better.

but other than that, yeah, no real surprises.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

hey look its jeremy clarkson 15 years ago

Uh, This has been on several mini sites for ages now.
    www.myspace.com/kasaky

at least they get rid of the rollbars. ugly as the previous gen btw (they look to similar too imo, as the golf V and V.1)
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    at least they get rid of the rollbars. ugly as the previous gen btw (they look to similar too imo, as the golf V and V.1)
    Like the 911, it's difficult to make a very different Mini.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    Like the 911, it's difficult to make a very different Mini.
    both the Golf and the 911 slowly evolved over years, the 911 even more slowly than the Golf. the Mini was basically the same until 2001, so I guess they could have done something more than stretching the old a little here and there. the original Mini used to be innovative. this didn't innovate the look either.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    both the Golf and the 911 slowly evolved over years, the 911 even more slowly than the Golf. the Mini was basically the same until 2001, so I guess they could have done something more than stretching the old a little here and there. the original Mini used to be innovative. this didn't innovate the look either.
    Well it's a retro car. You can't do a retro car if it doesn't look at least a bit like the old one.

On that basis BMW is stuck forever in terms of styling (as long as they pretend to keep on making the Mini that is).
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    Well it's a retro car. You can't do a retro car if it doesn't look at least a bit like the old one.

On that basis BMW is stuck forever in terms of styling (as long as they pretend to keep on making the Mini that is).
    I don't know, I accepted that in the case of the R53, but when the R56 was unveiled I was kinda disappointed. in this way is just too easy to design a new car, just copy the old and that's all. I understand why they do so, but I don't like it.

I guess the styling is somewhat polarizing to begin with, so BMW aimed to please Mini fans. One things for certain though, the subtle changes aren't hurting resale values.

Yak!

Oh My God. That is disgusting. Peole do not buy this car as it is a stupid and rediculous toy. A waste of money and Men DO NOT DRIVE ONE or you will probarly be laughed at unless you are a Homosexual hairdresser.

Why would any Chinese want a convertible? The one pleasure of getting into a car in China is that it's a chance to escape the outside atmosphere for a while.
    Horsepower wins races. Torque pulls trailers.

http://www.nuerburgring.de/fileadmin/webcam/webcam.jpg <Live cast from the 'Ring.

my sister has a mini cooper but i hate the thing. i take it out to drive every once in a while and i consider it to be a dangerous thing. i hate it. its not even because the car is so small and light, thats not a big issue at all because i watch a lot of star wars and fast and the furious movies a lot so i model myself after really well manuvering guys. it has a lot to do with self image. im a pretty self consious guy and i think in a lot of ways you are what you drive. cmon, i mean, you look at that hunk of crap and deep down youre saying, wow, thats a perfect car for a hooker or a tramp or a coucold harlett. the real reason i dont like the car has to do with a personal experience. every time i look at that car and get over the fact that its a hookers car i start to think of that experience. i dont want to bore you with the details, but it has to do with a traffic jam and a trucker. the trucker kept talking to me in traffic and asked me a lot of riddles. every time he asked me a riddle and i got it wrong, he would honk his horn and eventually became too obnoxious to be next to. so i changed lanes a bunch of times but he kept following me to taunt me. i think he thought it was my car and thought i was some king of hooker or harlett
    stereotonin

i love you kenny knoxville.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Thread Information