Page 7 of 211 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Submit a POTD

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Problem is there are MANY small passes like that in the alps.
    It's near impossible to tell even whether it's the Italain, Swiss, Austrian or French !!!
    Are you trying to find out where or is it just one of those awesome pics

well it is one of those ace pics that you want ot know where it is and drive on it, kind of resembles my avatar dont you think
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    well it is one of those ace pics that you want ot know where it is and drive on it, kind of resembles my avatar dont you think
    I can probably find which one it is if you want, brother lives in Switzerland.
    I've driven som great roads when I've been over. Just from the general look I suspect it to be one of the Italian passes, but as it's Porsches on it, it may be on the other side.
    I'll send it to him and see if he recognises it and check some of my pics too.

Brake fade is a MAJOR problem when you try to go down these at any pace, but coming up is SOO mch fun with a quick dab with the left foot and kick the rear round
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

yeah and also where is this hat looks an amazing place would love to drive there
    Quote Originally Posted by SIMPLETON
    Laxplayer wheres that Red Bull VW from. THere used to be a Red Bull truck that I would see around at a gas station in Tulsa every once in awhile
    No idea I just found those pictures on the internet
    My Photography robneill.deviantart.com

try these ones
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Here's some:
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

And some more:
    Last edited by lithuanianmafia; 08-08-2004 at 04:06 PM. Reason: posted wrong pic :P
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

And the last one:

I want them both
    I think Koenigsegg is Swedish for: "Oh no, my head's just exploded!"

Jeremy Clarkson

this is one of the best pics iv seen in a while and 2 bmw pics

heres a few
    My Photography robneill.deviantart.com

Is there already any feedback to what extent the proposed POTD's are being used? After all there are only 365 days a year.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Problem is there are MANY small passes like that in the alps.
    It's near impossible to tell even whether it's the Italain, Swiss, Austrian or French !!!
    Are you trying to find out where or is it just one of those awesome pics
    This picture is taken on the Stelvio pass (2770 metres) looking in an eastern direction. I have done virtually all Alpine passes, and this one stands out as one of the highest and most challenging. For the Stelvio I came from the other side, but did not descend here, just turned around and turned on to another road which took me over the Umbrail pass. Very interesting landscapes here.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    This picture is taken on the Stelvio pass (2770 metres) looking in an eastern direction. I have done virtually all Alpine passes, and this one stands out as one of the highest and most challenging. For the Stelvio I came from the other side, but did not descend here, just turned around and turned on to another road which took me over the Umbrail pass. Very interesting landscapes here.

where ?? what?? when ?? how??

where ?? what?? when ?? how??

Sorry, forgot to mention that it is in Italy.

I rule
    I think Koenigsegg is Swedish for: "Oh no, my head's just exploded!"

Jeremy Clarkson

Thread Information