Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Contriversial Conspiracy theory thread

The Contriversial Conspiracy theory thread

B]Conspiracy theories[/B]

Who thinks that the reason the world, still relies so much on fossil fuels despite the advanced technology we have today, is because,the wealthy oil (BP&Exxonmobile) companies have lobbiest control over and influence over government and the dictation over alternative power sources going into mainstream, and they want oil (black gold) to keep its value, so they can make there money worth, till the wells are dry?

Who thinks Princess Diana was assinated? Why because she was annexed in the royal family, was mother of the potential future king, seperated/diviroced from her connection, then after had a wealthy Eygptain guyfriend, if they had got remarried or had a seed, there would have been none anglo-sax blood line in the Royal Family, big 'no no'. So there was a big royal styled mafia wacking to eliminate a threat, with a big cover up sequence.

Who thinks famous lawyer Johnny Coxrin was assinated? through poisening . Why because all of america was mad when he won the OJ and Micheal Jackson trails. At age 40 something dying of an unknown brain probem.. my arsehole. The Palestine ruler Serone?, was factually proven to be poisened but that was down layed in the media, most poeple if any don't know that.

Comment or Share your own theories.

booo

these are probably the least interesting theories ive heard
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

1=fact.... :s
    2=omfg not another one
    3=dont know who coxrin is so he clearly isn't THAT famous
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Johnnie Cochran, maybe?
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Another theory

Tranni synthetic oil can last the entire life on some cars, 60,000 -75,000miles recommended on others, but the most motor oil only lasts 5000 miles at best, they can make a better motor oil that can last a motor life. But its more rewarding to make replaceable kind.

same thing with light bulbs and small batteries, its more profitably rewarding to make the replacable kind then the everlasting ones. Even if they were priced high.
    They can, but they won't.

I heard something like that about new home-technologies. Supposedly washing machines/vacuum cleaners are purposefully built to only last 5 years, so you have to buy another one. Compare that to the old microwave you might still have in your garage from the late 80's, might not be pretty, but still works.
    Porsche!

Yeh i heard that too...apperntly manufacturers can create better parts for cars that can last longer but they on purpose manufacturer parts to a sub-standard level in order to ensure future revenue....
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

Quote Originally Posted by Pando
    Johnnie Cochran, maybe?
    He RIP
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by zeta
    there would have been none anglo-sax blood line in the Royal Family, big 'no no'.
    ROFLMAO
    Prince Phillip ( the Queens husband and father to whover follpws ) is GREEK.
    So bank goes your anglo-saxon nonsense
    Comment or Share your own theories.
    I think someone is sneaking mind-altering drugs into your food
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Another theory

Tranni synthetic oil can last the entire life on some cars, 60,000 -75,000miles recommended on others, but the most motor oil only lasts 5000 miles at best, they can make a better motor oil that can last a motor life. But its more rewarding to make replaceable kind.
    Anotehr one knocked on teh head ....
    Tranni oil is in a closed environment.
    Engine oil is subjected to the combustion gassses and resulting compounds and faces more shear stress breakign down the good long chains.
    So you DO need to replace it regardless of how well they could make it to start with
    Better oil provides protection foro longer tho'. It's available already.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    He RIP
    Yeah, last year. I don't recall there was anything "mysterious" about his death though, but I didn't pay that much attention anyway. Oh, and he wasn't 40 more like 70ish..
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

i know the life-lasting light bulbs one, so i think that idd might be also true with the motor oil and batteries

what about these:
    -the moonlanding(pictures) in '69 was faked. a close 'scientific' look at the footage can raise questions about shadows and wind
    -the terrorist attacks on the WTC towers in 2001 were a cover up on government actions. no buiding like these towers can collapse that clean down, unless it is controlled. Bush needed a cause for his anti-terrorist war, so a deal with the hijackers made his CV-list check 'win a war'.
    (i think that there's already a thread about this last one, with a link to a documentaire...there it is:
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...ght=conspiracy

i think they're both crap

[
    QUOTE=Matra et Alpine]ROFLMAO
    Prince Phillip ( the Queens husband and father to whover follpws ) is GREEK.
    So bank goes your anglo-saxon nonsense
    Killed theory

I think someone is sneaking mind-altering drugs into your food
    Thats it

Anotehr one knocked on teh head ....
    Tranni oil is in a closed environment.
    Engine oil is subjected to the combustion gassses and resulting compounds and faces more shear stress breakign down the good long chains.
    So you DO need to replace it regardless of how well they could make it to start with
    Better oil provides protection foro longer tho'. It's available already.
    Motor oil is in a closed enviroment as well. The only arguable explosed gases area, is in the crankcase, when running through the crank galleries. But tranni fluid is still a higher detergent rating and Auto tranni fliud put through a high rate of pressure like powering the torque covererter, opening and automatic closing clutch bands, and shifting the auto gears and so on. but you may be right.

Who thinks famous lawyer Johnny Coxrin was assinated? through poisening . Why because all of america was mad when he won the OJ and Micheal Jackson trails. At age 40 something dying of an unknown brain probem.. my arsehole.
    Yeah, it was totally because of him! Nothing to do with police incompetence and being plain crazy. The media are always right, so right that they don't need silly things like evidence to back up their storys.

Thread Information