Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Help Needed',or a Serious challenge for The UCP visitors

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    My sincere appologies!.Das ist nicht zu schwer/e zu verstehn,Langsam,langsam,aber Suecher,(Wie lang/e haben Sie eine wenig zeit,Dan/n ist keine,oder ohne problem,)
    Was ich gesuch ist eine Search Engine,mit eine spezial... fuer Musik,dass ist noch klaar jezt?!.(Das ich geschreiben in Ihre/deinen Lange).
    Speaking incohesively in a different language wont help either.

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    The childish demos are begining again? Why the hell don't you guys leave him alone? Each one of us has a particular way of putting things. If you guys don't like to read, look away. Answer only if you're going to contribute. Is it that hard?
    Well it depends. McR.

Do you chastise the kid who shouts out in the cinema seated beside you ?
    Or do you let him destroy your enjoyment.

We've TRIED guiding this guy.

We've TRIED igfnoring bu he pops up new threads that we start reading.

AND HIS WORST crime (imho) .... he claims to have asked me despite being told he was being ignored if he didnt' change his style on here.

I have the answer on the technology of EXACTLY what he thinks his sentences suggest he maybe knows that he wants. BUT he's being ignored until he LEARNS to be a better citizen. ( and the answer is there IS no web search engine doing it ... but the technology TO get the answer does exist, you just need to KNOW the workings of the web )
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Dear fellow Texan

Quote Originally Posted by scottie300z
    i read most of it, and it is possible what your looking for just plain doesnt exist yet. But if you do look at them, like google, they are adding content as much as they can. so it may be a matter of time. In the mean time maybe try going to a number of sources instead of one.
    Dear Scott,or fellow Texan(I'm from Monahan sandhills,wesTex,south of Midland Odessa Metropolitan area,an' You're always welcome here!).
    I sure appreciate your reply,Cancha line'em up,You had a good guess for beginners,but please don't give up,While I've been to the Big bend,I was extremely disappointed with the new experimental version of alltheweb.com
    It was My fav. for years(Even The A&M students at Lubbock,who're savvy have been usin'it),So Now,I'm'Stuck',Without ma(my)'Oldies',But I reckoned that with Your & Other members & Visitors o' this website's Help, I'll be soon'Back in the saddle again'!,So Don't give up.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Dear Scott,or fellow Texan(I'm from Monahan sandhills,wesTex,south of Midland Odessa Metropolitan area,an' You're always welcome here!).
    I sure appreciate your reply,Cancha line'em up,You had a good guess for beginners,but please don't give up,While I've been to the Big bend,I was extremely disappointed with the new experimental version of alltheweb.com
    It was My fav. for years(Even The A&M students at Lubbock,who're savvy have been usin'it),So Now,I'm'Stuck',Without ma(my)'Oldies',But I reckoned that with Your & Other members & Visitors o' this website's Help, I'll be soon'Back in the saddle again'!,So Don't give up.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you claim you are a Texan, but you are supposedly from Bagdad or the Moon (most likely from the moon) call me a jerk, but you really should stop claiming that you from/in another country, people will not only flame you, they will torch you.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Wrong...again,sorry to wadmit it

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Well it depends. McR.

Do you chastise the kid who shouts out in the cinema seated beside you ?
    Or do you let him destroy your enjoyment.

We've TRIED guiding this guy.

We've TRIED igfnoring bu he pops up new threads that we start reading.

AND HIS WORST crime (imho) .... he claims to have asked me despite being told he was being ignored if he didnt' change his style on here.

I have the answer on the technology of EXACTLY what he thinks his sentences suggest he maybe knows that he wants. BUT he's being ignored until he LEARNS to be a better citizen. ( and the answer is there IS no web search engine doing it ... but the technology TO get the answer does exist, you just need to KNOW the workings of the web )
    You're wrong again (Sorry to admit it)!
    The previous version of
    http://www.alltheweb.com
    had the mentioned(desired) features,
    The closest one to it,that I'm aware of is;
    http://www.altavista.com
    You may like to find it out for your own enjoyment!.
    My challenge to you was,simply,let's work together for a good cause.
    and don't just give up prematurely,If I wasn't as busy as I'm(managing few projects),I could have find time to do it myself,However I need to give priorities for My various Global & National responsibilities(Which I keep them confidential,if it's fine with you).I Hope you don't mind.
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 05-16-2006 at 11:31 AM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

The only "challenge" I care about with you "Ali" is for you to stop fabricating lies, and spouting difficult to read posts.
    You NEARLY managed it that time till you HAD to stroke your ego with all that BS style of parentheses

PS: You dont' understand the web, so still dont' know what I mean. You will NOT find the full capability of the technique in any current web-based search engine One day when you have proven yourself to be a better citizen you'll get your answer.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

My sincere appologies!.Das ist nicht zu schwer/e zu verstehn,Langsam,langsam,aber Suecher,(Wie lang/e haben Sie eine wenig zeit,Dan/n ist keine,oder ohne problem,)
    Was ich gesuch ist eine Search Engine,mit eine spezial... fuer Musik,dass ist noch klaar jezt?!.(Das ich geschreiben in Ihre/deinen Lange).
    Jup, alles klar! Overnet? E-Donkey? Emule? Aber die Leerzeichen fehlen immer noch... *gg*
    Last edited by Nerys; 05-16-2006 at 11:56 AM.
    "Shields up! Rrrrred alert!"
    http://nerys.has-no-homepage.net/

i wish you luck finding what you're searching for.
    good to see that there are people that know that google isn't all that great, and altavista is the top.

Bedanke!,Ik verstaan het AltaVista op het MUSIC

Quote Originally Posted by IL Duce
    i wish you luck finding what you're searching for.
    good to see that there are people that know that google isn't all that great, and altavista is the top.
    Thank You(the Duke):
    Bedanke!,Ik verstaan het AltaVista op het MUSIC
    MP3/Audio link
    But I just wondered if there may be others?.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

cancha line'em up?!

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    The only "challenge" I care about with you "Ali" is for you to stop fabricating lies, and spouting difficult to read posts.
    You NEARLY managed it that time till you HAD to stroke your ego with all that BS style of parentheses

PS: You dont' understand the web, so still dont' know what I mean. You will NOT find the full capability of the technique in any current web-based search engine One day when you have proven yourself to be a better citizen you'll get your answer.
    Wail(Well):Please check
    I reckon that you'll be able to check there the MP3/audio search link,Which'll help you to see the light,and ain't it amazin'?!,It has nothin' to do with the technological aspects(hardware),but software program/me.
    Now if You enjoy challenge,Why don't you just do all of us a favo(u)r,and help us to find additional search engine with similar feature?.
    This thread will improve drastically,should we all decide to deal with the topic at hand,instead of 'sidekicks'.(let's put them in their remuda or corral)!,Where they belong.So far we got 'bogged down' in the 'arroyo secco' (dry ravine),or worse 'Quicksand',
    We need to get 'unstuck'.I'm Myself too busy with many projects,And Your help'll be greatly admired.
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 05-16-2006 at 12:52 PM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

www.dogpile.com
    happy now?
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Wail(Well):Please check
    I reckon that you'll be able to check there the MP3/audio search link,Which'll help you to see the light,and ain't it amazin'?!,It has nothin' to do with the technological aspects(hardware),but software program/me.
    Now if You enjoy challenge,Why don't you just do all of us a favo(u)r,and help us to find additional search engine with similar feature?.
    I'm beginning to think you are a Robot built by an annoying Spam company with these random responses and parenthetical remarks.

^best...theory...EVAR!
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

what about the subject at hand?!

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you claim you are a Texan, but you are supposedly from Bagdad or the Moon (most likely from the moon) call me a jerk, but you really should stop claiming that you from/in another country, people will not only flame you, they will torch you.
    what about the subject at hand?!,won't join our quest?(or at least use Your time wisely,by following my advice to you,to use such technical drawing skills as suggested,and surprise us all,with a nice and correct drawing of car)?!.
    Now I've to'sign off',I must be focused on other projects at hand,otherwise they'll stay unaccomplished.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

what about the subject at hand?!,won't join our quest?(or at least use Your time wisely,by following my advice to you,to use such technical drawing skills as suggested,and surprise us all,with a nice and correct drawing of car)?!.
    Now I've to'sign off',I must be focused on other projects at hand,otherwise they'll stay unaccomplished.
    Tell me, what is your point in posting here? I feel like I'm talking to an encyclopedia, but a very odd, and spontaneous version.

And, answer me with a legitimate response, and not some Bull5hit paragraph that tells me the barometric pressure in Norway and the study of snakes scales in Arizona. Just tell me your point, no parentheses either.

Thread Information