Thread: Jay Leno's Jaguar collection, which is his favorite?

Jay Leno's Jaguar collection, which is his favorite?

Leno's collection of vintage Jaguar's may be the best you will see, but which will he say is his favorite......the stock original or the modified V12?

Part 1 - Is the 1963 all-original and stock XKE his favorite?: Jay Leno and his 1963 Jaguar XKE’s (Part 1) - Torque News

Part 2 - Jay Leno and his 1963 Jaguar XKE’s (Part 2) - Torque News
    Look at Jay Leno's heavily modified Jaguar XKE Roadster......can you spot the changes?
    Thanks, Joe

I'm sorry but can you cool it with the Jaguar stuff a little bit and at least post about something else? (Land Rover is off-limits too)

Sure, but is that not why its called Miscellaneous? If there was a European or British car section, I would gladly put my articles in there.

I just covered a Porsche Cayenne first look event on my blog
    Thanks, Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Cobrafan427 View Post
    I'm sorry but can you cool it with the Jaguar stuff a little bit and at least post about something else? (Land Rover is off-limits too)
    I used to like Jaguar but I now hate Jaguar...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Wow......I did not know I was offending so many folks, I had hope folks the Jaguar fans would read and enjoy my articles.

Is there a specific are where I can post my articles? Or should I just STOP!

The feedback from other car websites has been great, seems this site is the only negative I'm getting
    Thanks, Joe

Variety and more profund and deep discussion (instead of just posting links and some generic phrases) would certainly help.
    Visca Catalunya!

So being honest, you don't think my content is very good? I realize some are not as good as others, but I'd say 90% of the folks reading them have given me good feedback.

When you are providing "Daily" articles covering one brand exclusively, its hard to put a ton of research into each article but I do my best to bring good quality stuff for the Jaguar fan to enjoy. How much more variety do you want? What are some Jaguar subject you feel I should cover?
    Thanks, Joe

I'm not referring to the content of the articles. But coming to a forum just to post links with no real interaction with the members can be a little bit wearing.
    Visca Catalunya!

Let’s look at the 10 fastest Jaguars ever built....The newer Jaguars are laying down some quick times that are carving into Super-car territory.

It’s amazing to see how much horsepower today’s car have and the speeds they can run. Just a few years ago a sports car that could run from zero to 60 mph in under 5.0 seconds was almost unheard of from a production car. Today we have sedans that are quicker than that and get some decent gas mileage to boot.

Here are the rankings for the top 10 fastest Jaguars of all time:
    Vehicle: Horsepower: *0-60 mph:
    2014 F-Type R Coupe 550 3.5 seconds
    2015 XFR-S 550 3.7 seconds
    2014 F-Type V8 S 495 3.8 seconds
    2013 F-Type V8 S 495 3.8 seconds
    2012 XKR-S 542 4.2 seconds
    2014 XKR-S 550 4.2 seconds
    2008 XKR Coupe 420 4.2 seconds
    2014 F-Type V6 S 380 4.2 seconds
    2010 XFR 510 4.3 seconds
    2011 XFR 510 4.3 seconds

*Times were based on several sources calculated by sportscarstandings.com (including Motor Trend, Car and Driver, and Road & Track)

- See more at: Fast Cats: Top 10 Fastest Jaguar List - Torque News

Okay.....would something like this be better?
    Thanks, Joe

Quote Originally Posted by slowjoe24 View Post
    Okay.....would something like this be better?
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you should stop posting (I enjoyed your link to the dead car art) I'm just saying post something else other than borderline frivolous Jaguar questions.

And no, something like that would not be better, seriously man the list is made up of XKs and F-Types with different engine options
    Last edited by Cobrafan427; 12-25-2014 at 09:17 AM.

Okay.....I will scale back and try to post various content and in a different format. I can also share other articles that I feel would be of interest.

Maybe like this:
    2016 Acura NSX to surpass all performance expectations....by Parks McCants
    For those of us that have waited the better part of a decade for the release of Acura’s newest NSX Supercar, last week's teaser photo is just the latest in a long series. 2016 Acura NSX when produced will surpass all performance expectations.

We know it’s eventually going to happen: Sitting on the Highway in stop and go work day traffic, most likely in Los Angeles, Detroit or in the case of 2016 Acura NSX, Marysville, Ohio, we’ll be blown out of the far left lane by a now too familiar ghost of sorts.

Last year we caught the unveiling of the latest Acura NSX concept at Detroit’s North American International Auto Show as reported by Torque News and others. Loved it, as we will the first production model NSX to be presented in a decade at Detroit, January 2015. According to Acura, NSX should be coming to selected Acura dealerships by mid year 2015 as a 2016 model. I’ll take the cautious wait and see approach and will know more as to price, specifications and release date January 14.

What we do know:
    Pre-orders of the Ohio build Acura NSX are sold out in the U.K.. With favorable exchange rates, this formidable Porsche and Ferrari slaying gasoline/electric hybrid is a non compromising performance bargain, hand built and very limited. The first year addition Acura NSX will be a long awaited collector’s car on release, priced $10 s of thousands below the competition at a reported $125,000 or so; well bellow the Audi 8 and in line with the top trim Porsche 911.

Acura NSX Sneak Peek Video
    The first glimpse of the Acura NSX supercar, successor to the legendary original NSX, which will make its world debut at the 2015 North American International Auto Show on January 12, 2015. With a primary transmission integrated regenerative electric motor as found in this Honda and(2) individual high torque electric motors slaved to the secondary,front drive wheels of NSX, combined horsepower and torque will approach best in class, thus allowing real time all wheel drive-like handling through “torque vectoring” as demanded by ever changing road and track driving conditions. It demonstrates what we refer to as Flatitude. ™

Full story at: 2016 Acura NSX to surpass all performance expectations - Torque News
    Thanks, Joe

Thread Information