Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jus Got A New Car

Quote Originally Posted by carlover
    I thought he went by the name 296kw_r34.
    he's not causing any trouble under the name Pliz thoguh, the other names he was using he was causing trouble.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Maximouse gave up pretty quickly... these 'ive got me a ded hott car on ebay an iv bin pikin up da ladiz an kikin da ricez ass in ma ded hot car an i bet i cud smoke ne of u in ur sh*tty bangaz an im getin me a supachager an i bin doin low 6s on da strip' sorts usually only crack under the pressure after a few pages.. this guy didn't even make it to page two

Haha... classic
    Cheers,
    -Ads

"We used to come down, doing about 180mph. We take off over the bridge and change down to 4th gear in the air. Go through the righthander with the car drifting, and let it swing out through the lefthander and then slide out to the wall, where we simply stopped it with a flick of the wrists"
    -Vic Elford, on Maison Blanche in a Porsche 917

UCP's Most Hardcore Armchair BTCC Fan & Anthony Reid Supporter

Damn it! i missed this when i went camping i already had the bloke figured that he would of gone off if you mildly pulled his strings....though its already been said what a dumbarse i hope he enjoys haveing no self esteem...ohand on some sad news my falcon may be up for sale (we lack a crying face)...but on some good news I might also be getting rid of my sunny and will probly be looking for a 2 door XA falcon or preferably a v8 Chrysler Valient Charger....but well see if anything else catches my eye

Quote Originally Posted by ZerK
    Maximouse gave up pretty quickly... these 'ive got me a ded hott car on ebay an iv bin pikin up da ladiz an kikin da ricez ass in ma ded hot car an i bet i cud smoke ne of u in ur sh*tty bangaz an im getin me a supachager an i bin doin low 6s on da strip' sorts usually only crack under the pressure after a few pages.. this guy didn't even make it to page two

Haha... classic
    no you guys have it all wrong, he didn't give up, he was banned until today (monday)

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    no you guys have it all wrong, he didn't give up, he was banned until today (monday)
    Didn't he now?

Post #15, bottom of the page
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...5&page=1&pp=15

Cheers,
    -Ads

"We used to come down, doing about 180mph. We take off over the bridge and change down to 4th gear in the air. Go through the righthander with the car drifting, and let it swing out through the lefthander and then slide out to the wall, where we simply stopped it with a flick of the wrists"
    -Vic Elford, on Maison Blanche in a Porsche 917

UCP's Most Hardcore Armchair BTCC Fan & Anthony Reid Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by ZerK
    Didn't he now?

Post #15, bottom of the page
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...5&page=1&pp=15

what i meant was that he was trying to argue that he wasn't a loser (even though he made it into the UCP loser surviver) and then he got banned for swearing.

Some ppl might want you to take a pic with it just to prove it belongs to someone near you, but I don't care. My uncle owns a Porsche 911 Turbo. (Read the top speed post) Anyway, I've never seen a blue and white ACR. Only red ones. I did however see an ACR in yellow with black stripes. Sweet. Now, I'm sure alot of you know that a 911 Turbo goes over 100K and a Viper is less. Well, after my other uncle died, I wanted the money to buy a Viper RT/10, Red with yellow wheels, and he said you have that d**m import car out there, and I don't like Vipers. The only good American car is an old Chevy. But he was german and he loved the 911 Turbo, so he bought one.

PLease excuse my swearing. I was just quoting my uncle. He is such a butt.

ur a loser, i dont hav a car and i admit it, hell im just gettin my licence.
    ur probably a 11 year old who had 'traumatic experiences' as a child

FREAK
    have fun with all my attached pictures guys!

Foto choppa: who is that directed at? It isn't very clear
    Thanks for all the fish

Methinks it was directed at mr. F1 Master.

Either way, i don't really believe his story until he posts proof, no matter how much he says he doesn't believe in the Egg Nog test, he needs to do it to prove to us it's a fact.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    Methinks it was directed at mr. F1 Master.

Either way, i don't really believe his story until he posts proof, no matter how much he says he doesn't believe in the Egg Nog test, he needs to do it to prove to us it's a fact.
    no, it was aimed at the numf##k who claimed it was his car-maxximouse or summin
    have fun with all my attached pictures guys!

Thread Information