Well I'm almost 16, and I'd like to get a car somewhat soon after I turn 16 (by 17 for sure), but I need money. Sure my parents will contribute a big chunk, but to get something I want, I need to go above and beyond.

So I figure I need to earn more money. I've got about $1,800 saved up (now that my camera took a huge chunk of that) which is obviously a fraction of what I need. So what are some good ways a 15 year old can earn money? I already wash the cars and take care of the neighbor's dogs when they leave. And doing manual labor for my dad's company I can earn $8 an hour. Thus @ $8 an hour (and about $20 per hour washing cars) To earn enough for the car I want, I need to work a full time job (2,000 hours a year) for a year at $8 an hour. But there has to be a way to earn more than $8 per hour without graduating high school/college yet right? I would sell drugs, but what with it being illegal and all, that leaves me with legal activities. (Damn if only I could be a crack dealer...)

Anything you guys do for extra money? I'll probably end up saving until senior year or mid senior year so that I will have enough.

FYI, here is the EXACT color/leather/19" combo I want, if I get my dream car (doubtful):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-M...20630238QQrdZ1

I suppose I could offer photography services, since I made about $50 an hour at it once...? I just really need some good ideas..

ok, end rant...