Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: XBOX 360 : Halo 3

Got my 360, but Harvey Norman were out Halo 3
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

so i got halo 3 and im lovin it like a fat kid loves cake. but i was playing multiplayer and for some reason i cant find a game with more than 4 people playing whats the deal?
    A woman goes to the doctor to figure out why she is having breathing problems...The doctor tells her she is overweight. She says she wants a second opinion...the doctor says, "your ugly".

Quote Originally Posted by roosterjuicer View Post
    so i got halo 3 and im lovin it like a fat kid loves cake. but i was playing multiplayer and for some reason i cant find a game with more than 4 people playing whats the deal?
    Depends on the game setup. If you want a big team, go to Matchmaking, and search for Big Team Slayer. You should get a 6 vs 6 match.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    must. not. pistol whip. brutes. with. gravity hammers.
    LMAO

Ok, I haven't played 3 yet. So........let me have it straight.........is the zoom for the Magnum pistol back or not?

no. in fact i liked the pistol from halo 2 better than the new one. about the only thing i would have kept from that steaming pile of shit, lol.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Just made my way through the game on heroic. Me and a bud sat down today and hammered through it. Took around 8 hours. Legendary is next weekend. Overall, I really hated the interuptions from cortana and the flood guy. The flame thrower needed a bigger part cause it was so much fun. Other than that, I wish that in multiplayer coop, the arbitor could cloak. The game didnt seem to hard and their were few new enemies and it seemed like they took out alot of the old ones.
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer View Post
    Just made my way through the game on heroic. Me and a bud sat down today and hammered through it. Took around 8 hours. Legendary is next weekend. Overall, I really hated the interuptions from cortana and the flood guy. The flame thrower needed a bigger part cause it was so much fun. Other than that, I wish that in multiplayer coop, the arbitor could cloak. The game didnt seem to hard and their were few new enemies and it seemed like they took out alot of the old ones.
    went through it on heroic yesterday and today in co-op - i agree with the interuptions, damn annoying. also agree with cloaking but then how would the arbiter use his flashlight? (and why doesn't he have nightvision i mean you never ever saw elites using a goddamned flashlight, let them use night vision). i want to use the actual lflash lights fixed to the guns
    i find the flame thrower is a great way of torching everyone in your vicinty even though you were only trying to torch a single spore...
    the last level, the warthog run, is super boring when playing single player. with 2-4 players it's hilarity
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

just in case you guys didn't know...i freaking love halo 3, im officially hooked.
    A woman goes to the doctor to figure out why she is having breathing problems...The doctor tells her she is overweight. She says she wants a second opinion...the doctor says, "your ugly".

is your gamertag roosterjuicer?
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

naw its maddogz28. look me up. im not that great but i have a good time haha

lol, its just i played someone last night with rooster in their name
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

haha he musta been kickazz

Just got the Limited Edition version this arvo. Gonna crack it out later. $99 at JB HiFi for FTMFW.

z0mg, this game rocks. Pistol + Spiker = awesome combo, and I <3 ripping turrets off.
    Last edited by 2ndclasscitizen; 10-02-2007 at 01:41 AM.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

yah the spiker is a pretty kool gun at first i thought it was just a kool looking needler but its definately a little different. my favorite combo is still the good ole fashion dual SMG's...spray and pray baby!

Battle rifle FTW. precision headshots out of range for the assault rifle in multiplayer = win every time.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Thread Information