Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: XBOX 360 : Halo 3

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    it's a shielded forerunner planet apparently
    Ah righto. That's something from all graphic novels, books etc about Halo, there's supposed to be some funny planet that's safe from the Halo blasts Halo: Ghosts of Onyx - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Had the game for about 3 weeks and im seriously bored with it already!! Halo 3 is basically Halo 2 with some new maps, not really enough of an improvement to justify the hype!!

Quote Originally Posted by platty26 View Post
    Had the game for about 3 weeks and im seriously bored with it already!! Halo 3 is basically Halo 2 with some new maps, not really enough of an improvement to justify the hype!!
    Do you have xbox live? if not you are missing 99% of all the fun
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

oh.my.god, i just found this site, the first and only general grade 4!! This guy must have NO life whatsoever
    May the downforce be with you

Or maybe he has like 4 brothers all playing on the same account.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

I've lost interest in halo about 2 weeks after it came out. Call Of Duty 4 just outclasses it in almost every single way
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

What did you expect? Infinityward are miles ahead of bungie when it comes to game developing. Even in the multiplayer aspect COD4 is more appealing. But then again its not called 'Call Of Halo' so not everyone will buy it Its doing pretty well though.

Quote Originally Posted by orshow View Post
    oh.my.god, i just found this site, the first and only general grade 4!! This guy must have NO life whatsoever
    He hasnt even finished the campaign.
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

Quote Originally Posted by orshow View Post
    I played with a general grade 3, he was just ok. The problem with the rank is that is means nothing besides the fact that you have nothing else to do but play halo3.

at the end of our social slayer I had more kills, more assists etc

it means nothing...but the 3 stars does look cool

right now I'm a seargent grade 4..is that right? I have 4 gold arrows? my bad thats a gunnery sergeant grade 1...whatever lol

eventually there will be a bunch of generals and you will see what I mean when you easily hand it to them
    Last edited by werty; 11-16-2007 at 12:24 PM.
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Quote Originally Posted by werty View Post
    I played with a general grade 3, he was just ok. The problem with the rank is that is means nothing besides the fact that you have nothing else to do but play halo3.

at the end of our social slayer I had more kills, more assists etc

it means nothing...but the 3 stars does look cool

right now I'm a seargent grade 4..is that right? I have 4 gold arrows? my bad thats a gunnery sergeant grade 1...whatever lol

eventually there will be a bunch of generals and you will see what I mean when you easily hand it to them
    If you keep getting grades your supposed to play some ranked games

Im at Sergeant grade 3 cause I haven't played ranked yet...

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post
    I've lost interest in halo about 2 weeks after it came out. Call Of Duty 4 just outclasses it in almost every single way
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik View Post
    What did you expect? Infinityward are miles ahead of bungie when it comes to game developing. Even in the multiplayer aspect COD4 is more appealing. But then again its not called 'Call Of Halo' so not everyone will buy it Its doing pretty well though.
    You guys are weak. Halo multiplayer > *

The only problem with COD4 multiplayer is that the servers have issues with finding local hosts so latancy is an issue - however xbox live is working on it.

and rocke. - COD4 IS in single player vastly more involving, and not to mention, multiplayer it just more brutal, knife fights ftw. better still though are drunk knife fights (throw a flashbang at two people in the middle of a map and watch them try to knife eachother blind)
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post
    and rocke. - COD4 IS in single player vastly more involving, and not to mention, multiplayer it just more brutal, knife fights ftw. better still though are drunk knife fights (throw a flashbang at two people in the middle of a map and watch them try to knife eachother blind)
    Garbage. COD1 = Sucked. COD2 = Sucked. COD3 = Sucked. COD4 = Trend repeats itself.

If I wanted to get into intense knife wars I'd reinstall Counterstrike. I haven't touched that game in over 3 years I think, maybe longer. COD is like Gears of War. It's novelty will wear off in two months.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    Garbage. COD1 = Sucked. COD2 = Sucked. COD3 = Sucked. COD4 = Trend repeats itself.

If I wanted to get into intense knife wars I'd reinstall Counterstrike. I haven't touched that game in over 3 years I think, maybe longer. COD is like Gears of War. It's novelty will wear off in two months.
    100% troof.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

halo 3 is good but stale. COD4 took everything i liked from COD2 and made it more awesome. no shield bullshit where it takes eleventy billion bullets to kill anything. COD4 + TF2 = halo 3 traded in
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Thread Information