View Poll Results: Which do you think is a better chick magnet?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Falcon XR?

11 68.75%
  • Holden Monaro?

5 31.25%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Falcon XR voted better chick magnet than Monaro

Falcon XR voted better chick magnet than Monaro

Australian Penthouse has apparently rated the XR Falcon as the best local chick magnet, putting it ahead of the Monaro. The XR came in 3rd with the Monaro 4th with the Audi A4 coming 1st and the BMW Z4 coming 2nd. Some may find this scary, but a Volvo made the top 10, albeit it being the C70 convertible
    I am the Stig

thats pretty funny. although I don't think I have ever seen a chick looking at a car going "That guy must be hot" lol. Good source of info to fpv_gtho.

i'm sure someone can get something from it. if anybody cares, i got it off another forum, not from the magazine itself
    I am the Stig

Well i always said the xr8 was a better looking car than the monaro =P. Course chicks look at guys in cars, if you own a Tough Looking XYGT falcon or a tough clubsport commy, it attracts there attention!

it was the whole XR range voted better than the Monaro, but still goes to show look for a bulge.......*cough*
    I am the Stig

well i guess the girls always like to see a big bulge lol.oh i shouldnt of gone there!

just be glad Falc's gunna find the humour in it, him being the moderator here and all. i dont think NoOne, Egg Nog and Wouter would exactly see the humour in it all. can you imagine what the XR wouldve looked like had it kept its original SEPERATE quad headlights? it seems to be the trend lately to intergrate them, the XR went from seperate to intergrated, the Honda Integra did, MB did
    I am the Stig

well i notice the corollas got a simiair front light set up as the BA falcon aswell, i also noticed the new diahatsu cars(cant remember what there called)have the same shape sheetmetal going from the front lights to the back of the bonnet as the au falcons have.

ok paul there ya go lol

"Polls show that Australians hold the strangest surveys in the world"

Anyway, I like the Falcon better than the Monaro, but unfortunately I'll only ever get to see the latter, with a Pontiac badge on it

image means everything over here. perhaps thats why most people rather utes to pickups ala US style, and when people decide to make landcruisers look meaner they dont stick 26" rims on them, they stick 40" tires on 15" rims and give it half a foot more ground clearance.

ford havent said no to the falcon yet so you might get it yet, but it wont be the current model, more like the all new 2007 model
    I am the Stig

Talking

haha Volvo, na the C70 convertible is sexy in black.

i personally reckon the C70 coupe shouldve stayed, wheels really give the convertibel a bagging when it comes to how it drives, but either way it doesnt look bad. the new beetle got i think 5th or 6th spot as well
    I am the Stig

Former boss of ford aus said he wouldnt enter the fight againts monaro thats one we give to them. So if jeff says it's good it's good, And anyway i drove a vb 1979 commodore with rust hanging out everywhere and got ask did i wont a you know what , think girls only go for colors they cant find the tank half the time woops sorry mum

yet another dead thread
    I am the Stig

Thread Information