Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: On the set of "3 fast 3 furious"

btw their not actually calling it 3 fast 3 furious are they? thats stupid. should be Fast and furious . or a more accurate title OMFG NOS 3

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariPrinze1
    This needs to have exotics and not bieng beaten by tuners
    unfdortuantley thats the definition of the F&F, if you want "exotics" watch the gumball dvd's!

I wouldn't recommend the Gumball, for it is completely boring to me. I gave the F&F movie a thumbs down. Even though I do have a interest in tuned vehicles, but only when they are actually tuned and don't feature silly wings and paintjobs.

Frankly, I enjoy Top Gear and 5th Gear...currently have 8 full episode downloads, and I'm trying to set up a site to share them.
    The wind that blows in the Andes.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by distress
    I wouldn't recommend the Gumball, for it is completely boring to me. I gave the F&F movie a thumbs down. Even though I do have a interest in tuned vehicles, but only when they are actually tuned and don't feature silly wings and paintjobs.

Frankly, I enjoy Top Gear and 5th Gear...currently have 8 full episode downloads, and I'm trying to set up a site to share them.
    what bout finalgear? the website i mean... they have tons of top gear and 5th gear episodes

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    btw their not actually calling it 3 fast 3 furious are they? thats stupid. should be Fast and furious . or a more accurate title OMFG NOS 3
    Dude...have you even read my post...it's called "The Fast and the Furious - Tokyo Drift"...100% sure...even check the site (I'm guessing if you didn't read my post, you didn't check out the site either).

I would really like it if they made a movie about Gumball 3000. Exotics racing through traffic at high speed...drooling...
    "To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise."
    Michael Schumacher

You'll love this too.

There's an old Mustang in the movie with a Skyline engine installed and its own little fart can.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Paul Walker and his rice................
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf03
    Dude...have you even read my post...it's called "The Fast and the Furious - Tokyo Drift"...100% sure...even check the site (I'm guessing if you didn't read my post, you didn't check out the site either).

I would really like it if they made a movie about Gumball 3000. Exotics racing through traffic at high speed...drooling...
    They did, didnt they? 6 Days In May its called. Google it

Guys... Firstly, that is not an NSX... Its an RX-7 equipped with their new Fortune Bodykit... Secondly, The set IS designated to be like Japan.. not chinatown... look at their licence plates... and check out their website in google or something.. Thirdly, those kits are some of the most extreme and truly (wind-tunnel tested) aerodynamic bodykits for their specific cars in this world (TOP SECRET 350Z, Veilside ver.3 350Z, Veilside Fortune RX-7, APR Evo)... I don't mean to be offensive, but please try to look at these cars in a different perspective... Relative to the cars in previous Fast and Furious movies, these are definetely much less "ricier" and more performance oriented cars. The kits are definetely there, this time not only to meet the aesthetic desires of drivers, but also to meet performance perspectives..
    [SIZE=5][COLOR=Pink]CaMb|o+Co|2sA[/COLOR[/SIZE]]

But the kits are nothing without powerful engines.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

why is there no AE86? if this is a movie about japan, then there should be more AE86's and Lancers. Those cars are really popular and i hope that the movie will have max speed battles as well as drifting.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by adamfraser
    They did, didnt they? 6 Days In May its called. Google it
    Ye, I know but it's not really a blockbuster movie. What I meant was that I wanted a movie similar to "Fast and the Furious" but with stock exotics racing across Europe. No computer-generated crap, real racing.

Cambiocorsa, it's been proven countless times it's the RX-7 with a Veilside Kit on it. I wish EA would have put that kit in UG/UG2/MW.
    "To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise."
    Michael Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    They look almost the same! Here's the front of a Veilside NSX:

http://blog.gtroc.com/dino/vn1.jpg

I stand corrected
    the front end of both cars look really similar....they make by the same company so i bet they do use the same part, like the head light for example
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jinst4; 01-20-2006 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf03

sorry lol just read the thread title

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0463985/

no paul walker, and no 3 fast 3 furious crap, i'm going to see it. I think most of the people in this thread will, and will enjoy the movie. Most of the people in this thread are screaming rice, just to fit in me thinks..
    Driver for Ultimatecarpage.competition
    Team Manager of Ultimatecarpage.competition

NGT Champion ZAC2 League
    Team Champion ZAC2 League
    NGT Champion ZAC3 League
    Team Champion ZAC3 League

Thread Information