Thread: Jaguar F-Type in full detail, Porsche Panamera shooting brake and new Bentley racer

Jaguar F-Type in full detail, Porsche Panamera shooting brake and new Bentley racer

On the eve of the Mondial de l'Automobile in Paris, some of the show's biggest releases have been revealed in full detail. Our eye was particularly caught by the highly anticipated Jaguar F-Type. Jaguar's two-seater sports car is both a feat of styling and engineering. The compact machine comes with a choice of a naturally aspirated or supercharged V6 and the range-topping supercharged V8, which is good for just under 500 bhp. In V8 S trim, the F-Type can sprint to 100 km/h in 4.3 seconds and has a limited top speed of 300 km/h.
    Porsche's main star of the show will be this Panamera Sport Turismo, which effectively is a shooting brake version of the German manufacturer's four-door model. It is still shown as in concept car form but it seems very likely that Porsche will expand into this popular niche market. The Sport Turismo is powered by the same hybrid drivetrain also found in the Panamera Hybrid S.
    Five-time Le Mans winner Bentley will return to sports car racing in 2013 with this Continental GT3. Like the Porsche, the new racer from Crewe is officially labelled a concept car but it will be used to develop the production racer that will join the ever growing GT3 ranks towards the end of next year. No technical specifications of the Continental GT3 have been released yet, other than that it will be rear-wheel drive.

Enjoy the links:

2013 Bentley Continental GT3 - Images, Specifications and Information

2013 Jaguar F-Type V8 S - Images, Specifications and Information

2012 Maserati GranCabrio MC - Images, Specifications and Information

2012 Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo - Images, Specifications and Information
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

I think the press photos for the Jag should've used a car in British Racing Green, that red is giving off too much of an Alfa Romeo illusion for me

Quote Originally Posted by Cobrafan427 View Post
    I think the press photos for the Jag should've used a car in British Racing Green, that red is giving off too much of an Alfa Romeo illusion for me
    what is India's national colour?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    I wanna say the same green that's on Ireland's flag

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    Green, white and orange.

Irish colors!

On a side note, I saw Henk changed his avatar shot- are you going to Sevenstock?

That Jag.

It is really quite something.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Thread Information