Thread: ODST firefight

ODST firefight

well i just figured out that you can only play firefight with friends so i figure i would hit the internet and go friend shopping! I promise im not as much of an azz on xbox live as i am on the internet

firefight is super awsome, but its too hard when playing alone

if you have or plan to get ODST sent me a friend invite my gamertag is maddogz28.
    A woman goes to the doctor to figure out why she is having breathing problems...The doctor tells her she is overweight. She says she wants a second opinion...the doctor says, "your ugly".

Hey rj, good to see you again on UCP. Where you been and what you been up to?

Added you for lulz, Might see on online tomorrow my time
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

I've just been so busy with school and work. ive been able to find the time to play a little xbox and hang out with wifey but internet arguing has taken a back seat unfortunately. not to mention with all the back and forth at work and school, the last thing i want to do is go back and forth with a bunch of canucks, and Euro guys! (kidding).

the good news is that i recently turned in my first ever brief that i wrote in its entirety to a judge and the judge granted us summary judgment. this means i convinced the judge that there was no way in hell a reasonable jury could possibly find for the plaintiff so he might as well just decide the case in our favor before wasting a bunch of time at trial. so that was pretty sweet and saved out client a couple hundred grand.

whiteballz...even though you added me just for the lulz, i graciously accept.
    A woman goes to the doctor to figure out why she is having breathing problems...The doctor tells her she is overweight. She says she wants a second opinion...the doctor says, "your ugly".

Quote Originally Posted by roosterjuicer View Post
    I've just been so busy with school and work. ive been able to find the time to play a little xbox and hang out with wifey but internet arguing has taken a back seat unfortunately. not to mention with all the back and forth at work and school, the last thing i want to do is go back and forth with a bunch of canucks, and Euro guys! (kidding).

the good news is that i recently turned in my first ever brief that i wrote in its entirety to a judge and the judge granted us summary judgment. this means i convinced the judge that there was no way in hell a reasonable jury could possibly find for the plaintiff so he might as well just decide the case in our favor before wasting a bunch of time at trial. so that was pretty sweet and saved out client a couple hundred grand.

whiteballz...even though you added me just for the lulz, i graciously accept.
    That's pretty sweet.

My brother just bought the game, but his box immediately got the ROD, so I'm probably not going to be on.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    My brother just bought the game, but his box immediately got the ROD, so I'm probably not going to be on.
    that sucks, what are the chances that happens right when you wanna play a new game

Idk, mine still is suffering through its issues. Good playing for 15 minutes with you rooster btw, sorry I couldn't save you with the hammer
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by roosterjuicer View Post
    that sucks, what are the chances that happens right when you wanna play a new game
    Well, with me when it rains it pours. I was actually pretty psyched about forza 3, too.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

lol my sister is pretty good at this. 43 consecutive road kills with the warthog on the lost platoon level.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    lol my sister is pretty good at this. 43 consecutive road kills with the warthog on the lost platoon level.
    Surprised there was no castration involved...
    Big cities suck

well hitting the chieftain in the nuts with a fuel rod counts, right?
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post
    Idk, mine still is suffering through its issues. Good playing for 15 minutes with you rooster btw, sorry I couldn't save you with the hammer
    no big deal, it was fun i have a couple friends who are getting it soon too so hopefully we can get some backup!

Thread Information