Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Comp 6

Comp 6

Well we had a very good turnout at the polls for comp5. We had 35 voters!! The voting was very close between Zorro and challenger But Zorro ended up with two more votes then challenger! 12 to 10!

So congragulations Zorro!!

You get to pic the next car to chop this week for the comp!!!

Just post the car in this thread!!

If you are having trouble in compressing your files of you pic I have a plugin that I down loaded that is much better then photoshops. It is free and you can down load it and install it in your ps or paint. It is called Box Top Pro JPEG 5.0. when I get more time I will find the address and post it if you all are interested!

As I stated in th voting thread that all choppers must use the car that is picked as you base of your chop!

Just remember one is only limited by your imagination!

woohoo!! I won! Thx to all those that voted, but in all honesty, challenger's chop was much better ... anyways ...

Allright, here's my picture. Let's see what everyone can pull off from that. The choppin' should be tough, and the outcome pretty surprising and fun. Let's get our imagination rollin' !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Z0RR0; 03-23-2004 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Z0RR0
    woohoo!! I won! Thx to all those that voted, but in all honesty, challenger's chop was much better ... anyways ...

Allright, here's my picture. Let's see what everyone can pull off from that. The choppin' should be tough, and the outcome pretty surprising and fun. Let's get our imagination rollin' !!!
    WOW thats a different kinda car than i am used to chopping, its going to be good seeing what people can do with this car. good luck everyone.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

This one will really challenge everyone!! I just played around with it a little and this is what I came up with!

If you want to try using your patterns for a paint job you will besurprise to see the results. That is what I used!

your paint jobs are amzing and the f1 wheels go really well!!!!
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

i definitely need alot of paractice on my paint jobs, well this is my attemt that i have just done.
    Last edited by Mustang; 11-28-2005 at 02:26 PM.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

here is my (great ) effort-
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

just a thing that i have noticed - nobody has put a wheel on the far side front when they have changed the near side wheel. looks kinda strange if you look at it.

Bit tricky to know what to do with this one.. nice entries so far people
    Cheers,
    -Ads

"We used to come down, doing about 180mph. We take off over the bridge and change down to 4th gear in the air. Go through the righthander with the car drifting, and let it swing out through the lefthander and then slide out to the wall, where we simply stopped it with a flick of the wrists"
    -Vic Elford, on Maison Blanche in a Porsche 917

UCP's Most Hardcore Armchair BTCC Fan & Anthony Reid Supporter

Union Jack on a Bugatti !!! .... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'M BLIIIIIND ... AAAAAAAAAH ... MY EYES!!!!

still workin' on mine ... go too much "gotta stay Bugatti" spirit ... and really not talented enough for what I want to do ... practice practice practice!

Quote Originally Posted by Z0RR0
    Union Jack on a Bugatti !!! .... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'M BLIIIIIND ... AAAAAAAAAH ... MY EYES!!!!
    I guess you didn't notice the Spirit of Ectasy on the bonnet...

Cheers,
    -Ads

"We used to come down, doing about 180mph. We take off over the bridge and change down to 4th gear in the air. Go through the righthander with the car drifting, and let it swing out through the lefthander and then slide out to the wall, where we simply stopped it with a flick of the wrists"
    -Vic Elford, on Maison Blanche in a Porsche 917

UCP's Most Hardcore Armchair BTCC Fan & Anthony Reid Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by ZerK
    I guess you didn't notice the Spirit of Ectasy on the bonnet...

OMG!! Now I do ... I'm dead.

well here it is, meh.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

batman....mobile....-it really looks nice, the car stands out a lot, love teh backround.

Quote Originally Posted by GT500
    batman....mobile....-it really looks nice, the car stands out a lot, love teh backround.
    well i'm glad someone likes it because i don't.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Thread Information