Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: XBOX 360 : Forza Motorsport 2

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax13 View Post
    Exactly, im actually thinking of returning it if i dont get Live, mainly because im not gonna waste months of my life trying to scrounge up enough cash to upgrade an RS4, god knows how long it would take to buy a Ferrari. Im not sure whether the value increases with upgrades, ive only upgraded two cars and they were ones i bought, it just realyl annoys the **** out of me because it ruins the single player aspect of the game...
    I haven't played my copy yet (just picked it up), but couldn't it also be a good aspect of the game, by making it harder to build your way up to high end exotics? I know in a lot of other racing games, it's possible to get the most expensive cars in the game with just a few hours of play, rather than putting the time and commitment into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    I haven't played my copy yet (just picked it up), but couldn't it also be a good aspect of the game, by making it harder to build your way up to high end exotics? I know in a lot of other racing games, it's possible to get the most expensive cars in the game with just a few hours of play, rather than putting the time and commitment into it.
    Well yeah, but even if you sold a $214k car you could only afford a $214k car, and the upgrades would probably cost $30k. Even so it ****s over the people that dont want or dont have XBox Live, and really gives the reward cars no value...

I like the $100 for the reward car concept. in GT4 you could race for 10 minutes and get a 250k dollar car and just sell it, and repeat the process. This makes the game more interesting, and since most reward cars are used later in the game for specific races, whats the point in selling them?
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

I'm a level 21 driver now and the races are getting so much harder....which is cool, but I just want my freakin enzo already

but seriously, the races get more challenging by giving you a slower car with lots of laps...which makes for a neck and neck race below 100mph...its killing me!!!
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Quote Originally Posted by werty View Post
    I'm a level 21 driver now and the races are getting so much harder....which is cool, but I just want my freakin enzo already

but seriously, the races get more challenging by giving you a slower car with lots of laps...which makes for a neck and neck race below 100mph...its killing me!!!
    Have you gotten a Z06 yet? You can do a LS7R swap, and it is ludacris.
    John says:
    i'm afraid to fap

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang View Post
    Have you gotten a Z06 yet? You can do a LS7R swap, and it is ludacris.
    I have enough cash for it...can you use it in any races yet?

Quote Originally Posted by werty View Post
    I have enough cash for it...can you use it in any races yet?

I used it in a few, The NA race was one of them. The poor Vanquish couldn't keep up
    John says:
    i'm afraid to fap

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang View Post
    I used it in a few, The NA race was one of them. The poor Vanquish couldn't keep up
    I used the Mustang GTR or whatever it was that I won from a previous race for that race...I laped everyone.

So far I have a gold medal on every race

i, hate, you all. Im too afariggen poor to get a 360...

i wont be playing for a while fellas

oh and btw, has anyone beaten Forza one yet?

EDIT: maybe while you al are busy playing the second, ill be the first to beat it, MUHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax13 View Post
    Exactly, im actually thinking of returning it if i dont get Live, mainly because im not gonna waste months of my life trying to scrounge up enough cash to upgrade an RS4, god knows how long it would take to buy a Ferrari. Im not sure whether the value increases with upgrades, ive only upgraded two cars and they were ones i bought, it just realyl annoys the **** out of me because it ruins the single player aspect of the game...
    I think they're just pushing for online play like crazy with games nowadays. They want to make money off of Live, because regular gaming isn't generating enough $$$$$$$. In order to speed up the process, they either make games extremely short (halo 2 and Gears of war come to mind), or they limit what you can do in a game while not on Live. Then they smack a nice sticker on the package or a note within the start menu of the game itself that says, "gaming experience will improve online" or some garbage like that. I really don't care what its like online, I want to play it by myself because I go to college and work part time 6 days a week, so I'm too cheap to pay more money on top of the game itself, just so that I can actually enjoy the f***ing thing.

end rant/

Quote Originally Posted by RobPorsche View Post
    I think they're just pushing for online play like crazy with games nowadays. They want to make money off of Live, because regular gaming isn't generating enough $$$$$$$. In order to speed up the process, they either make games extremely short (halo 2 and Gears of war come to mind), or they limit what you can do in a game while not on Live. Then they smack a nice sticker on the package or a note within the start menu of the game itself that says, "gaming experience will improve online" or some garbage like that. I really don't care what its like online, I want to play it by myself because I go to college and work part time 6 days a week, so I'm too cheap to pay more money on top of the game itself, just so that I can actually enjoy the f***ing thing.

end rant/
    I agree completely. Can't be arsed with online gaming. Offline gaming ftw.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    I agree completely. Can't be arsed with online gaming. Offline gaming ftw.
    This is probably the only recent post you've made that I agree with. *COUGH Maseratis suck *COUGH*.

I only play online to play against Baddabang or on COD2.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche View Post
    This is probably the only recent post you've made that I agree with. *COUGH Maseratis suck *COUGH*.

I only play online to play against Baddabang or on COD2.
    Me. You. Badda.

Forza 2 tonight.. let's do it.

Me. You. Badda.

You cant touch my 1000HP Z06 homie.
    John says:
    i'm afraid to fap

Me. You. Badda.

Deal, badda's got both our usernames, so he can organize it.

Badda...my R32 has 10.0 acceleration. Pwnd.

But my brother is the one with xbox live and my career is under my profile, so I can't get any of my cars online, so let's use stock cars.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Thread Information