Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you gullible?

73- learner- thanks a ****ing bunch I'm the most up on citizenship than any of my friends.

test is too long, but i think im gullible...actually its more that i dont care

91 yeah mainly obvious if you think anti-government-nutter answers for the clearly US-centric ones
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    91 yeah mainly obvious if you think anti-government-nutter answers for the clearly US-centric ones
    we both got the same score

and I see what they mean when they say that the US is not a democracy, there actually is no democracy in the world today, mainly because it would take far too long to pass any laws and what not. the only true democracy I can think of was in ancient Greece
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by lithuanianmafia
    and I see what they mean when they say that the US is not a democracy, there actually is no democracy in the world today, mainly because it would take far too long to pass any laws and what not. the only true democracy I can think of was in ancient Greece
    i would love to support that but id be tracked by my *cough*"democracy"
    Don't bother me, I'm probably working while posting...

UCP's biggest...oh man...i got nothin'

Am I gullible...no. I don't believe any of you, you're all lying to me...all of you!!! DON'T TOUCH ME!!!
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

I'd have to be gullible to say yes

EDIT: 85
    Last edited by Sweeney921; 08-31-2005 at 08:49 PM.

This thing is huge bs... did any of you read the answers?
    There is no cure for cancer.
    FALSE. There are, in fact, many proven cures for cancer used all around the world with excellent results. Nearly every indigenous culture has at least one cure for cancer, including the American Indians, Australian Aboriginees, Peruvian natives, and so on. The U.S. cancer industry simply doesn't want anyone to know cures exist because it profits from the management of cancer (i.e. dependence on drugs, chemo, radiation, etc.). Promotion of alternative cures would deprive the U.S. cancer establishment of its power and profits. This is also why today's cancer industry virtually ignores genuine cancer prevention and, instead, focuses on treatment (drugs and surgery). To learn the real story, read Dr. Samuel Epstein's new book Cancer-Gate, or visit the cancer page on NewsTarget.com.
    I've seen this many times, never seen someone actually cured like this though. BTW, if you know a cure for cancers that primitive people can make, pm it to me please, I'll make a fortune curing rich old people.

YOur GF score is 73.
    The Datto will rage again...

85 ladies
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Score- 79
    "Free Thinker... you're a true free thinker who is well informed about the reality in which you live."
    '76 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine, '95 Lincoln Town Car.

73. Damn, Thought I was Smarter than that
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by h00t_h00t
    I got 94, its pretty easy to guess most of the questions, as that is a conspiracy site its obvious that when a "True or False America is a Democracy" type of question comes up its going to be false. I was expecting them to comment on the moon landings FFS.
    False, America is not a democracy

and most people dont know that

btw 82

85 woohoo
    -(do the iam not guillible dance)-

76, i just answered no to most of the questions tho

Thread Information