Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Skyline ????

New Skyline ????

I found this picture and I have been questioning myself and my friends if it is a new skyline, a fake picture or a skyline that already came out that I wasn't aware of.

Any info about it?

Ignorance is Bliss and the Blissful don't Revolt
    Attached Images Attached Images

Talking

haha dude these pics have been out for about 2-3 years and its NOT the next GT-R.. i have some more pics at my old site

http://www.geocities.com/gtr_and_evo...YLINEGT-R.html

Quote Originally Posted by SPN:DOC
    haha dude these pics have been out for about 2-3 years and its NOT the next GT-R.. i have some more pics at my old site

http://www.geocities.com/gtr_and_evo...YLINEGT-R.html
    i'm confused. you say its not the next skyline GTR. but your website does. and if its not, then what is it?

it cant be the real deal, as its too R34 influenced and everything official ive read and seen has pretty much said the R35 will be a skyline-ized 350Z
    I am the Stig

isnt this the new R35? in gran turismo concept its marked as it, but i also have a drawing in one of my many car magz, looks totally different, about the looks of the 350z
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Why didnt nissan carry on making the r34 gtr for a while longer?

Bus still that doesn't tell me anything, is that skyline coming out or not?? You say you saw the pics like 2 years ago then what is it?

The other skyline that they say "has the shape of the 350Z" is pretty ugly, I hope it doesn't come out that way, I like the one on my picture better.

Skyline

Na that is just a cheap pic of a skyline, i mean come on that looks more like a Lexus.

Talking I hope

I wish they come out with the new skyline, I like the model but I wish the change the back.......

They should leave the tail lights as they were.....
    Last edited by Turbo_Fumes; 02-19-2004 at 10:09 AM.

isn't the infinity g35 called the skyline in japan. which is new this year or last year, i think. maybe they'll make a r35 out that.

ether way, im not to sure about the skylines, i have great respect 4 the GTR's engine, but something about that car makes me think of how much i want another car. so many people have them in canberra and sydney! prolly other places aswell, but i aint gone there recently, i also know theres shatloads in aukland.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    ether way, im not to sure about the skylines, i have great respect 4 the GTR's engine, but something about that car makes me think of how much i want another car. so many people have them in canberra and sydney! prolly other places aswell, but i aint gone there recently, i also know theres shatloads in aukland.
    i see one about once every two years. not very many people have them in the states. which is prolly why they appeal to me so much. I am going to sydney next jan. its a ways off but i cant wait to go.

yea sydney is a large city, well prolly miniscule comapred to Ny and washington etc, but still i think its large enough! aukland is big, but its atleast organised! whats it like in michigan? i had a like pen pal through skool a while ago from there... if u get the chance in sydney go to china town, all asian cars etc hang there most of the time! lotsa skylines, and prolly quite a few GTOs (3000 gt) if your somewhere else then aus i belive.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

michigan sucks and for having cars. I live near detroit so i am not that far north, but it gets cold and snowy in the winter(now) and all the salt they put on the roads to keep the ice from building up, does some damage to your car. In the summer its nice. not nice like your summer, my friend was there about a year ago. said it was like 98 degress. that sounds real good now when the temp is....uh...wow 18 degress F. yup gott love crappy michigan

Talking

F**K!! damn thats cold! its a 38degrees celcius 2 day (100 f) i think about there! 18 nice n warm eh? im originally from nz, so i like cold! although not 2 much of it!
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Thread Information