Thread: (I Changed the title)... This is officially UCP's worst spam ever. -Egg Nog

Oh my god, It acctually works, make £100,000 in 3 weeks!

I know this may sound like just another scam, but it acctually works, and i myself have made £89,000 from it so far and its still coming in. Its amazing, and everyone who is involved in it, gets the same, everyone wins. It only works though if people abide by the rules, if you dont send £4, you won make any money! sImple as that, simple copying the email wont work, if no one sends money then no one will recieve any, because you are all going to be doing the same. This is a rare success story, so dont waste the opportunity you have been given. When you get money comign through your door, i want you to remember my message, i wont you to remember that the will of one guy changed your life. I leave it in your hands now!

A friend at college told me about this, and i told him to shut up, as you would, i mean if someone said to you, you could be rich doing nothing you would be doubtful. However when i saw how much money he had made, i thought OMG, im trying it now, so i went home and posted £4 to the address and followed the instructions and now im as happy as ever, i paid off my computer depts and now i have soo much money i cant believe it, all ebcause i took a gamle. A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of £24.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send £4.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups.
    : (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. I figured: "What have I got to lose except 6 stamps and £24.00 right?" Then I invested the measly £24. Well GUESS WHAT!! Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about £25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over £1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over £42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth £24.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works. Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy! Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only £24.00 (Plus postage)
    : IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!! If you dont want to try it, then leave now. If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and £50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists.
    :
    : STEP one: Get six separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get £4.00 and put it inside of EACH of the six pieces of paper so the money will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery), so in total you should have £24 divided over 6 envelopes, £4.00 in each. Next, place one paper in each of the six envelopes and seal them. You now should have six sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address and £4 in each. What you are doing is creating a service.

[Addresses Deleted to spite this blatant spam-whore]

: STEP two: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (six becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, and etc.) and add YOUR NAME as number 6 on the list.
    :
    : STEP three: Now post your amended article to at least 200 news groups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200.
    :
    : PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to directions. Look at it this way. If you were of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way.
    :
    : DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS!!
    :
    : STEP one: Put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this doent, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.
    :
    : STEP two: Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into the notepad so that you will add your name to the list.
    :
    : STEP three: Save your new notepad file as a txt. File. If you want to do your posting in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.
    :
    : STEP four: Try searching for various new groups (on- line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
    :
    : STEP five: Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done. You're done with your first one!! All you have to do is jump news groups and post away.
    :
    : ***REMEMBER THE MORE NEWS GROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200***
    :
    : That's it!! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days!!***JUST MAKE SURE ALL ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT***
    :
    : People have said, "What if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money?" What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest people who are joining every day and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day,with thousands of those joining the actual Internet. Remember, play FAIRLY AND HONESTLY and this will really work.

So there you go guys, there isnt much more i can say to make you belive what im saying, but in the end, its entirly your decision, im so happy i managed to escape the system and earn a fortune doing this. Happy money making!

Thanx, ThePath06
    Last edited by Egg Nog; 03-04-2004 at 07:01 PM.

Other moderators, please don't delete this thread. It's so bad, it's almost good.

Anybody care to reflect on how much of a tool this guy is?

Egg Nog I think it's true!! Come on send him some money and you'll get 100,000 per month!! who knows maybe per week!!

I was LMFAO after reading that thread

For THE best you should read some of the 419 scam attacks.
    My favourite was the guy who convinced the scammer that he would send $10,000 to 'release' the gold but that his bank needed a sample of the gold before they woudl release the funds. The guy got sent $10 worth of gold dust.
    Then wrote to the scammer and told him the whole story and how he'd just been scammed !
    Search for 419 scam and you find lots of stupid people trying to find even more stupid people. The crazy thing is that some do get stung !!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I've got it.
    Everyone in UCP send me $10.
    I'll buy a rally car, compete in it and put your name on a piece of paper in the glove box so everyone will know you sponsored me.

Any takers ??

"A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I wish to thank this guy for telling us all his wondeful ways of making money! Now I can finally get that M5 i've always wanted! And after that, i'm gunna buy the chocolate factory, and have a big party with all my friends there!

all ebcause i took a gamle
    And such accurate and precise language! Gee this guy is great!

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    I've got it.
    Everyone in UCP send me $10.
    I'll buy a rally car, compete in it and put your name on a piece of paper in the glove box so everyone will know you sponsored me.

Any takers ??

if that were true i would soooo do that.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

I will try it, maybe I would be abble to buy this: http://www2.thecarexperience.com/pls...p_car_id=11312 or that: http://www2.thecarexperience.com/pls...?p_car_id=3171, or even the two in days.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    if that were true i would soooo do that.
    I take PayPal payments at [email protected]
    If I promise that I won't be beaten by a Triumph Herald do I get more ?

Quote Originally Posted by EvilPaladin
    I will try it, maybe I would be abble to buy this: http://www2.thecarexperience.com/pls...p_car_id=11312 or that: http://www2.thecarexperience.com/pls...?p_car_id=3171, or even the two in days.
    Don't forget this! http://www.supercars.net/cars/1994@$...n@$962CRg.html

This guy obviuosly doesn't know the rule: If a person claims it's not spam it probaly is.

Thread Information